The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:27 am

She looked back at the water, her eyes narrowed slightly as she examined it, then turned back to looking up at Kryn, her eyes glowed slightly with magic and then reverted back to her normal blue eyes, she looked up at him and nodded slowly, "I will be fine... thanks... "
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Kryn Took his hand back and rested it on the pommel of his sword. His eyes narrowed as he stared at Reiki. He thought, were her eyes glowing? He continued to stare at her. Thinking various things like, will she really be okay? or should I follow her when she leaves to make sure she's okay?

Finally, his mind stopped on the question what was she going to tell me? Kryn shifted his body so that his left side was pushed outwards a bit and he ran his fingers through his blue hair, pushing it from his faced. He replaced his hand for his elbow on the pommel of his sword and spoke. "Ms. Reiki," He started, successfully running his hand along the length of his head, with a simple shake to loose his hair back into place, though, somehow, looking better than before. He shifted back into the standing-straight-hand-on-pommel position and continued, "You were saying something... You said it was something I needed to know about you? I've said already that I won't ask you, but I wanted to bring it up again is all."

He stared at the paved street for a second and asked, "Though, would you like to accompany me in a hunt? A real hunt this time, not a random bear like last time." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a paper. "A bounty. A wolf that is said to control the power of lightning. I know you don't like lightning, but I didn't think I could do this alone...."

Especially because this could be my sister, he thought. He handed Reiki the paper. on the paper, most of it was covered by a detailed drawing of a pink wolf with sparks of electricity around it. Under it was the large number of bounty and under that was information:

Rairō

A pink wolf which controls electricity. It's ferocious and dangerous. Can summon storms and lighting. Can shoot lighting from it's mouth. Has been known to scare hunters off as opposed to killing them. Has been known to show knew attacks to stronger hunters, so watch out.

Elite hunters only
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Her eyes swept across the paper, "hmm... very interesting... I don't see why not, never done a bounty hunt before... but it should be interesting... I would like to help you, if that is ok..." she smiled slightly and then stood up slowly and looked at him, she frowned slightly and looked at the paper again, thinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Kryn examined Reiki as she looked at the paper that second time. Kryn thought she was unknown and wasn't the best at not getting into trouble, as she's demonstrated to him twice. He sighed and said, "Ms. Reiki, I'm setting off tomorrow. I've been told it travels, but it was last sighted west of here." He produced another paper from his pocket along with a pen. He wrote some directions on the paper and placed it on the fountain wall. "Meet me here whenever. I'll wait for you for two days after I reach here, then I'll continue on the hunt, with or without you. If you have anything to say or request, later date, a different meeting place, whatever, request it now."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 am

She looked up at him and then sighed, "When will you be leaving tomorrow, because I will leave then... I have nothing really I need to do in this city after all, I was just passing through, I am a wanderer after all, no need to be in any certain place at any certain time... so I would like to travel with you..." she smiled slightly and then turned her head again towards the water, but shook her head and went back to looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Kryn thought about it. He hadn't thought she'd join him, so he was going to think of a time tomorrow to leave. I'm not sure. He wrote something else on a piece the piece of paper. It was the address of his hotel and the room number. He placed the pen back into his pocket and said, "That's where I'm staying now. Just come get me. I'll be awake early, like always." He looked at the ground and thought about Reiki. She doesn't like lightning... Something about water is all I remember... Will she really be fine with this?

"Ms. Reiki... Are you sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 am

She looked at him, "is it because of the lightning?" she showed a serious face. "It may not be good if use your element and I use mine and they collide... although if someone was attacking us, it would be a good thing to get rid of them... but its not like its something that I can't deal with, as long as you don't shock me, I will be fine with it..."

she sighed and looked at him, "Look, if I make up my mind on a particular thing, I don't go back on that decision... even if I regret it afterwards or through out it... But I don't think I will regret this... I promise you that now..." she stood infront of him and looked deep into his eyes. Seriousness filled her watery blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Kryn stared into Reiki's eyes. He blinked and smiled. He then started laughing. It started as a little chuckle, but it escalated into a full-hearted, non-hysterical laugh. He patted Reiki's left shoulder and then placed the hand back onto his sword pommel. He said, "Ms. Reiki, we aren't that different, you and I. I look forward to our hunt. If that is all, I will see you tomorrow, yes?" he started to turn, but stopped.

Kryn smelled something. He recognized this smell. "Lilac and ozone..." He said, accidentally out loud. He looked left and right. He turned 360 degrees. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. It must have been a premonition of sorts. He shook his head and said, "Ahem... Sorry about that. Will that be all?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 am

She frowned, thinking to herself, Lilac and Ozone? whats that about... hmm ... very interesting....

She looked up at him, "Yeah I think so... well I should go find a place to stay for the night... try and get some sleep..." she smiled slightly, but something tugged at her mind, what did he mean by that... Lilac and Ozone.... she smiled again
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Kryn smiled back at Reiki. "You do that Ms. Reiki." Kryn took one last look around and turned around. He raised a hand as he started to walk away, saying, "I'll see you tomorrow, then?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

She smiled and nodded, "yes, I will see you tomorrow..." she smiled and started searching for a place to rest for the night
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Kryn set off for the hotel he'd bought a room in. He passed a few bars, and a few more expensive hotels on his way there. He'd rented a room on the fifth floor. He climbed up and entered his room. It wasn't late, but it wasn't early either. In silence, Kryn sat on the edge of the bed. He imagined what if that wolf was his sister; what a reunion that would be.

He laid back and dozed off, waiting for morning to come.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 am

She sighed as she got to a hotel, it was a nice one and pricey, but she didn't really like it, but she went into it all the same, she paid for a room and then went straight to her bed, she lay down, putting her small pack on the floor and sighed, she was physically and mentally drained and was ready to fall asleep, she was in the same hotel as Kryn, next door to him. She sighed and clanged her swords together in frustration, then got off the bed and lay in a corner on the floor, her back against the wall and her hugging her swords. She seemed much more comfortable like this and fell asleep quite well.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Kryn had a dream. too bad he couldn't remember any of it when he woke up. The room was still dark. The sun hadn't risen yet, but he could tell it was morning. He woke up around the same time everyday: 4:45 AM. Not sure why, just a thing. His half-demon body can tolerate less sleep than that of a human body, but not too little. Kryn rolled out of his bed and began his morning exercise.

Not a usual morning routine, but he had nothing better to do. He dropped to the ground, catching himself with his left hand. He stopped when his nose was half and inch off the ground, and repeated. He continued this activity for a while and then switched hands. He was sort of bored. A few minutes in and Kryn fell and rolled onto his back. He decided to wait here until an expected knock came from the door.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 am

The butler knocked on the door, "letter for you, sir...." he slid it under the door and walked away, the letter said, To Kryn from Reiki.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:00 am

Kryn waited a few minutes after the knock, because he didn't want to move. He was comfy. There was nobody on the other side, he suspected, because he heard footsteps going away.

The lazy Kryn rolled onto his stomach and then jumped up. He walked other to the letter and began to read it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Dear Kryn,
If you have been given this letter, than it means that I did fall asleep. When I sleep, it seems impossible for me to wake myself up, you will have to wake me up. I am in the room next door and I have left the room unlocked so you can get in, When you get in, If I am not sleeping on the bed, which will not be suprising, I will be sleeping with my back against a wall, holding my swords, so please be careful, I have reflexes...
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Kryn read the letter over twice and checked the backside. Is this what she wanted to tell me? Whatever. I'd better get over there.

Kryn stood and gathered his equipment. He'd wake Reiki up, then leave. Reflexes, huh? Kryn exited his room, walked next door. Sure enough, the door was unlocked. He opened it and walked inside. He saw Reiki against the wall, asleep.

Maybe if you slept more, you'd be able to wake up, he thought. Kryn stepped closer to the sleeping girl. With one hand, he grabbed the hilts of her swords, so she couldn't draw them. With that, he placed a hand on her shoulder and gently shook, quietly saying, "Reiki. Ms. Reiki, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 pm

She didn't move, nor did she stirr awake, she stayed asleep and didn't respond to his movements or his words.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 am

"Damnit" He held onto Reiki's sword tighter. He was going to have to be louder, more obnoxious and more startling.... or he could give her a small jolt. Not full power, just enough to feel like a little pinch.... around the whole area of his hand.

He got a grin on his face as he picked up her hand. He channeled his electrical energy through his hand, briefly, and slightly, shocking Reiki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Her hand lit up like lightning on water, she opened her eyes and screamed in pain, her hand started showing massive burns and she jumped up, in agony, she held her hand to her chest, "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Kryn jumped back and fell on his rump. He was scared half to death, but managed to yell back "Apparently I wasn't!"

Kryn sat there and panted for a bit. After a bit he realized he still had her swords. He dropped them and said, "I'm sorry, Ms. Reiki, I really wasn't thinking. Listen though, if a little shock, which would have felt like a normal pinch on a regular person, does that to you, when about a full on lightning blast when sears the flesh from bone? I'm regretting asking you in the first place now." With that he walked to the door and said, "I'm leaving now, whether you come with me or not depends on if you can, or even want to, catch up with me."

He left. He didn't really want to continue the conversation. He'd drastically underestimated her weakness to lightning so much he'd ended up burning her hands. She'd heal just fine, but he still didn't like this. He entered his room, looked over it, left when he needed nothing else, and locked the door. He walked downstairs and left the keys on the counter before leaving the building. He now headed straight for the entrance of The Grand Trade.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am

She sighed, wrapping it up in bandages and grabbing her swords, attaching the ribbon in her pocket to the hilts, she then put them on her back and walked out the door, she went downstairs, making sure to inform the work staff nothing happened as everyone heard her scream and she handed her key in and ran out of the door, "Kryn!! Wait up!!!" she ran up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Kryn turned back after hearing Reiki call. She still wanted to go through with this? His face turned into a look of pure dissapointment. He hadn't been able to scare her off.

"One last challenge then," Kryn called back, "Keep up!"

With this, Kryn turned and dashed, passing through people at a rapid pace. many would just see a blur if they weren't looking at him as he be passed by. He ran, staying low, jumping over people he couldn't move around.

Kryn saw a building with an overhang. Smiling, Kryn jumped up and grabbed the thin ledge. He placed one hand on the wall and channeled electricity to his hand. With this, he stuck to the wall as he reached the window above. He disconnected his hand and pulled himself up over the window, grabbing another. He repeated this until on the roof of this building. He took a quick look back and continued in the same direction.

Climbing crap was a pass time on Terremia.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm

She ran as fast as she could, trying to keep up, she then scowled and stopped for a moment, forming a bubble of water and closing her eyes, then opening them and smiling. She kept on running, dodging any obstacle that came in her way, the bubble of water stayed floating close to her, she glanced at it every so often, as if checking something. She eventually got close to him and tapped him on the shoulder and jumped in front of him, "Kryn... why did you run off like that?" The bubble of water stayed close, floating just over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next