The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A New Start - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A New Start - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

A New Start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

A New Start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm

She sighed and put her hand on the water and gasped, "Ok... that is weird... Why can't I do that...."
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Gold : 3250

Character Information
Race:: Fallen

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:34 pm

"Can't do what?"

Min inferred that she meant being able to kind of walk on the water but didn't want to be wrong so kept to her question. Her face was covered with worry and Min could feel a presence. But didn't know what it was. Trying to ignore it, she forced her attention back to Reiki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:24 pm

She shook her head and stood up, "Its nothing... Just a little confused thats all..." she frowned and looked around, her hand went to her own shoulder, touching the of one of her swords with her index finger, "Why didn't I sense it before..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm

"S-sense what before?"

Min asked, scared. This was obvious because of the tone of her voice and her hand shaking. Suddenly, Min felt something wet and slightly rough run against her hand. Quickly pulling the hand back, Min was about to scream when she saw Luna with a worried look sitting next to her. Luna seemed to have been worried about something as Luna's ears went straight up and she began to scan the entire surroundings.

"R-reiki, do you know what is happening?
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:01 pm

she shook her head, "Unfortunately not... But I-" she gasped and fell to kneeling, chains made of water wrapped around her and she winched slightly, "This can not be happening..." she looked around trying to find where the source of magic came from. The chains tightened and she cried in pain, "Min! Luna!! Get out of here, NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Luna quickly ran towards the area of forest from which they came and hid behind a tree. But Min however, ignored Reiki's warning and quickly withdrew her bow. Holding it up, tightly gripped with both hands and the bladed edge facing down, Min brought the blade down, connecting with the chains with the tip of the edge, so Reiki wouldn't be hurt in the process.
(So sorry for not being here for such a long time and it's your choice if you want to continue or not.)
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:44 am

As it was water, the blade went right through, the chains seemed to tighten around Reiki even more and she screamed. She was crying in pain, it was weird that even though she could control water, she couldn't control this water for some unknown reason, it was as if someone with a stronger hand at the elemental ability of manipulating water than she did was behind all of this. She hit the ground with her knees.

She was shaking slightly, "why is this happening to me... why can't I control these chains... how did someone make these chains anyway... it doesn't seem right... water is fluid... not solid..." the chains tightened even more and she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:02 am

Min looked around for something that would be able to help but as she looked, she saw something glint in the long grass on the other side. On closer inspection, min saw it was a ring with a blue gem. The ring was on a hand which seemed to be clenching really tightly. Quickly pulling an stow out of he pouch on her back, Min pulled the string back, pushing it into a groove in the back end of the arrow, she let go in one swift move. The arrow wet flying with a slight whir and made a "clink" sound as it hit the gem. The force was enough to push the hand away from its position. Quickly looking towards Luna, Min shouted,

"Go!"

As soon as Min said that, Luna took off into the grass to see who that person was. Min turned to Reiki, hoping she would be free.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:48 am

The chains disappeared, Reiki stayed in the kneeling position which was had previously been in, her eyes went dull and she fell forward, a thud sounded as she hit the earth, face first. There was an echoed chuckle through the trees, "Pathetic as usual, Reiki Kireikaji..." the voice cold and dark, the echo disappeared.

Reiki didn't move from where she was, the wind slowly swayed through her hair and her cloak, her clothes drenched in water, her cheek bleeding. The rising and falling was slow but steady. She was alive, her life steady, or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:26 am

"Pathetic as usual, Reiki Kireikaji..." 

The voice then slowly faded away. It seemed almost demonic. Quickly rushing towards Reiki, Min supported her, making sure she didn't fall and checked to make sure she was alright. Taking her hand, Min felt Reiki's pulse. The heart rate was pretty quick but was expected, especially after what had just happened. Then, she looked at her chest and it seemed to be slowly getting calmer, good. Suddenly, Luna came back through the grass, looking down, almost seeming sad.

"Do not worry, little one." 

"Reiki, are you ok?"

Looking at the cuts on Reiki's cheeks, Min looked away. They seemed to  be very painful. Putting her hands over Reiki's cheek, Min concentrated, a white light falling over the cheek and closing up the wound. Making sure there wasn't any other major damage, Min laid Reiki down, it would be better for her to rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:02 pm

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at her, "Min... I thought I told you to get away..." she slowly tried to sit up but winched, feeling pain. She lay back down and looked at her and Luna, "I will be ok... I was more worried about your safety... rather than myself..." She looked up at the sky, sighing slightly.

"Who was that... that seemed to target me... how did he know my name... my full name..." she slowly sat up, winching again, wrapping her arm around her waist in pain. She looked like she could really do with a rest, but she wouldn't stay still. "How could he manipulate water and make it a solid like that... and make it so I couldn't manipulate it also..."
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 am

"Min... I thought I told you to get away... I will be ok... I was more worried about your safety... rather than myself..."

Hearing this, Min smiled.

"And I was worried about your safety more than mine. Now you rest a bit. You need to heal before you do anything."

Min said, putting her hands over the wounds and concentrating, slowly healing them up, like the cuts in the cheek.

"Who was that... that seemed to target me... how did he know my name... my full name... How could he manipulate water and make it a solid like that... and make it so I couldn't manipulate it also..."

"Reiki, I'm sure all those questions will be answered in time. For now, rest. Perhaps if you put some water on the wounds they would heal faster?"

Min knew she could just as easily close up the wounds with her powers, but she decided that Reiki needed something to do to take her mind off of what had just happened. Now was not the time to be worried about something like that. Then, Luna nudged the basket of berries towards Reiki and Min. Patting her, Min thanked Luna and offered Reiki a berry.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am

She looked at her and sighed, "It will sooth wounds..." she slowly stood up, taking a couple steps forward, then falling forward, hitting the floor, she winched, shaking slightly with the pain, then slowly stood up again. She kept on walking towards where the figure had been, "I need to find out who that was..." she stopped once she was amongst the trees, her eyes widened, she knelt down and picked up a cloth with her gloved hand. She stood back up and walked to Min, she stopped and looked at her, "This is a family problem now... although I didn't know I had any family left... I am sorry... I have to go... thank you for everything..." She turned and started walking away, but gasped, a sharp pain seared in her stomach, she winched, hitting the floor with a thud, her vision blurred and she lost consciousness. The water blue cloth in her hand had the letter K on it.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:30 am

"It will sooth wounds..." 

Min nodded. Then, as Reiki struggled and moved towards where the voice was coming from, Min tried to help her. When she reached her destination, she had surprise in her eyes. From what Min could see, she was holding a rag, which was torn off most likely when Luna had bitten the attacker. But it seemed as though it meant much more to Reiki.

"This is a family problem now... although I didn't know I had any family left... I am sorry... I have to go... thank you for everything..." 

Min nodded. She probably wouldn't have been able to stop Reiki even if she tried. Turning away, Min was about to venture off into the jungle to find some more berries, so she could make something out of them and sell them, but heard a thud behind her. Turning around, Min saw Reiki on the floor unconscious. Moving back to Reiki and sitting beside her, she noticed the rag had a letter on it. A simple 'K'... K for Kireikaji? Never mind that. Putting her hands over Reiki's wounds, she focused, moderately healing them all. She had to leave enough power to get back home so she decided that reducing them to very small cuts would allow her body to heal fully very soon. Closing her eyes and focusing, Min realised she was about to use her teleportation power for the first time. Hoping nothing would go wrong, she used it and both girls and Luna vanished in a flood of light.

((Want to continue in the Grand Trade?))
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am

(yeah sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Start
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3