The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 pm

"Alright then..." Kryn sheathed his sword and picked up Reiki like he had the first time he did. This time it was a bit straining, so he tried to speak as little as possible. He also tried to keep a straight face, but he wasn't doing a good job; his face showing slight signs of strain. He began his walk south, away from the unconscious and dead bodies. He was walking a bit slowly, but they'd still be far away from the group of bandits before they woke.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 am

She panted heavily, "S-Sorry about this..." she leaned against him, "Shouldn't have used ribbon dance..." she closed her eyes, completely drained, her head fell forward slightly, she pulled a bottle out, it was empty, she put her hand over the opening and tried to fill it with water, but there was no water filling it, her head fell forward and the bottle fell to the floor, hitting the floor with a slight thud.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 am

Kryn stopped and crouched down, resting Reiki's back on his knee as he picked up the bottle. He set the bottle in Reiki's lap and stood up again, once more holding Reiki in his arms. "Waste not want not. You can fill it later, after rest." Kryn's breathing became irregular, but he tried to suppress the odd rhythm. "You have nothing to apologize for. It was either this, or leave you back there with them. Now which one would have been better for me? The first choice, that way, I have a clear unconscious."

After a few seconds he said, "We will have to take a break soon. I'm getting tired." He remembered what his sister was like in these situations and quickly added, "N-n-not 'cause you're heavy or anything! I'm just tired too. Beside, they won't be awake for maybe an hour. That's just an estimate though. I guess I just wanted to gt away from the bodies."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am

She closed her eyes, "Y-you do whatever you need to do... As long as you don't expect me to fight anytime soon... then yeah, do as what you need to, I will just be r-" she slowly put her hand to her head, barely having the strength to do so, she seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness, she took the bottle and tried to fill it again, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Kryn looked at Reiki worriedly. He noticed her drifting in and out. He found a nice tree in a sea of grass. He set her up against it in the shadow of the tree. "Rest, Ms. Reiki. Don't use anymore strength." He slipped his pack off his back and took out a bottle of water. "Here ya go," he said, handing the water bottle over to Reiki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:31 am

She opened her eyes towards the bottle and took it in her hand, it dropped in her lap as she had no strength left, she looked at him slightly, then her head drooped, "Sorry...." she closed her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Kryn sat next to her and said, "Rest then. Next time, try not using all of your energy." He took another bottled water from his pack and downed it all in one go. He gasped and panted for breath afterwards, catching it easily. He whispered to Reiki, whether conscious or not, his plan, "I'll rest here until I can keep walking, then Carry you the rest of the way, or until you regain strength enough to walk."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 am

She opened her eyes and looked to the side at him, exhaustion filled her eyes and she was barely able to keep her head upright. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Ok..." she whispered in a tiny voice, her breathing was weak and over exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Kryn sat there as Reiki rest her head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and breathed. He was reflecting on the past few days. He felt lonely; so close to his sister, yet still unable to find her.

I'll find you, Myri. I promised everyone back how I would and I will. As he thought this, he opened his eyes. In place of his normal look was a strong look of determination.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:54 pm

she stirred slightly and moved her head forward a little, but still on his shoulder, but then she went limp as she slipped out of consciousness, she fell to the side, the way that Kryn was and her head fell into his lap, her breathing had weakened a little more, but she was now completely unconscious, then there were the sound of running foot prints towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am

Kryn had guessed reiki had fallen asleep by the time her head fell to his lap. He smiled and petted her hair, just as one would a little sister. Kryn realized something, he didn't know how old Reiki was. She looked younger than he, but he's learned that looks can be deceiving.

He leaned his head back on the tree as he heard footsteps approaching. He didn't know if it was hostile or not. Just in case. He gently lifted Reiki's head from his lap and set it on the ground after moving from that location. He stood straight and turned the face the incomer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:00 am

A male figure in a dark blue cloak approached, two swords strapped either side of his waist, his hood up and shadows from that hood showed nothing more but the deep blue eyes of this man, they seemed almost like Reiki's eyes, his build was slender and tall, that of a 25 year old. she had gloves almost like Reiki's also. His eyes flashed down to look at Reiki's peacefully slumber self. His eyes showed he was smiling when he took hold of one of his swords and seemed ready to finish her off without even bothering to look at Kryn. He then stopped, looking at him, "Lightning User..." he muttered in a deep tone, he pointed his sword towards him, "What are you doing here with Reiki?" His tone was intensely serious and threatening almost.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:03 am

Kryn unlatched the quiver from his belt and tossed it aside. He did the same for his scabbard, but not before removing his sword from it. He smirked at the unknown man and said, "Isn't it common courtesy to present a name before asking questions?" He lowered the sword, though keeping it firmly grasped in his hand. He continued on with, "Get away from her, or you'll find the outcome quite... shocking." He chuckled a bit at his horrid little joke. He got twice as serious when his hair floated a bit from his head and his sword sparked a few times. once again, the smell of ozone filled the air.

"I'm serious though. Ms. Reiki is under my protection right now, and I won't let anyone mess with her while she's sleeping. If you just want to talk to her, maybe you can come back when she wakes up."

He was getting physically exhausted. He'd not had enough time to rest before using the lightning channel again, but something about this guy made him think he'd need to. The look on his face was determined, but beads of sweat betrayed his look of wellness.

Mytheru, don't let him attack, Kryn thought. Maybe I can scare the dude off. Kryn made a little grunt as he swung his sword to the side, sparking lighting as it went. the lighting formed the shape of a wolf before it faded away. This wasn't any special attack, just a trick he preformed back home; nothing but eye-candy. But this guy didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm

he backed slightly, showing the fear like Reiki had when she found out he could use lightning. he cleared his throat, "Maybe you should just hand her over, the pathetic shrimp is no longer worthy of keeping the title strongest in the family faction... she needs to die to have this proven, that I am the strongest..."

he pointed his sword at her again, this time water wrapped around her throat, starting to strangle her. "Or you could just watch her die..."
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Kryn looked at the man with an absolute look of hatred rage and every kind of murderous intent. A look perfected back on Terremia. Every day an imperial convoy would pass through Vrisylis, he would stare at the drivers, sending obvious chills down their spines. one time, a convoy went around the whole town to avoid his glare.

He started in a low tone of voice, "If you touch her, I'd have to commit" -He got louder now- "mass genocide upon every cell in your body!"

A threat he couldn't carry out, but most threat just have to be said. Even though, Kryn could easily kill the man, for he saw doubt in his face; a fear that reminded him of the first time he met Reiki. A thought came to him, "Water. It conducts electricity. Every volt I send into your body will be amplified by approximately 5, but my estimate is more than likely to be wrong, for I haven't had a good look at Ms. Reiki's burn." He raised his hand and let it spark a bit.

"If I send 100 volts into your body, I could probably kill you in one hit. Not to mention..." Kryn had one shot at full speed. One two steps and he was behind him. "I'm much faster than I look." Kryn's sword sparked once more. Kryn knew he was unable to move that fast again until he rested, but he had hoped to scare the man.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 am

"If you want to keep her alive, you might want to observe where that water around her neck is coming from..." he pointed to his leg and a coil of water was attached from his leg to her neck. She started moving slightly, the coil seemed to get tighter and she was showing distress, trying to get the water away, but it was much harder than trying to move a rope.

He snickered and then gasped, "hang on, why isn't she dispelling the magic? I know she can do that even in her sleep... what is wrong with her..." he took a step forward to her, his sword still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Kryn snickered and grabbed the man by the neck. He raised The sword to his face and said, "I'm not sure, but it's best not to move. A sword to the throat will kill you all the same." Kryn Loosed his grip a little and said, "Give me your weapons and I'll let you go to her."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 pm

He looked at him slightly and sighed, "jeez... you don't make it fun do you... well what the hell... here we go..." he pulled his other sword out and stabbed them in the ground, they seemed to look a fair bit like Reiki's but smaller. He then dropped a pouch of throwing knives and then walked over to him, his eyes widened slightly when he knelt down next to her, the water around her neck all dried up and gone. He slowly and hesitantly but his hand through her hair, combing her hair out of her eyes. "Little Rei..." he sighed, picking her up and cradling her slightly, "What has happened to you in the last nineteen years...." he muttered, moving to sit against the tree. He looked up at him, "I can tell you haven't harmed her intentionally... so what has happened to get her in a state of exhaustion like this? It takes a lot for her to do so..." he sighed, pulling his hood down, revealing light blue hair like Reiki's but the only thing that was different was the fact it was actually longer and much more looked after. He looked at him, "My name is Li..." he muttered, still holding her close, he then gasped, "She is not sleeping... she is unconscious..." he gritted his teeth slightly and lay her down, he put his finger tips over the top of her forehead and water droplets hit her. He looked determined at trying to make her wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 am

Kryn grabbed the swords from the ground and said, "Well, it's technically unconscious and asleep are same thing, you brain tells your body to do it's breathing and crap and your heart beats and you could dream..." He shut up realizing it was a stupid thing to explain right now. He slid the man's swords in his belt and walked over to him.

"So, she's nineteen..." He said this quietly to himself, the he spoke loudly, hoping to send a message to her subconsciousness, "Well, if she doesn't wake up I can do the same thing I did before."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:21 pm

He gasped and looking up at him, "What did you do...." he trailed off, looking at the bandages on her hand, "I see..." he sighed and held her close. She slowly stirred and looked up at him, smiling slightly and then snuggled up to him slightly, then snuggled up to him, comfortable where she was, then gasped, looking at him and screamed, kicking him away, then hit the tree behind her as she moved away, she winched slightly, but then looked at him, seemingly still rather weak, "who are you?"

He sighed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Kryn rushed to Reiki's side, "Be careful, you just woke up!" He sighed and said, "Ms. Reiki, calm down." Kryn looked at the man and said, "Now, please explain yourself. I have suspicions that you two are related..." Kryn stood and continued, "I'll be here Ms. Reiki." He jumped and grabbed a branch of the tree behind Reiki. He pulled himself up and sat there, listening to what went on down there.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:22 pm

The man sighed and stood up, the swords which Kryn had taken turned into water and hit the floor, "We will meet again... Angel..." he then dissapeared in a bubble of water, no trace left of him.

Reiki gasped and sat up, then fell backwards into the tree again, exhaustion hitting her hard, "Wh-who was that..." she muttered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Kryn looked back, well, down at Reiki and said, "how the hell am I supposed to know, he seemed like your sibling, not mine."

He sat up and said, "But one thing's for sure, he seemed to be either jealous of you, mad at you, or both. Either way, he did seem to care for you in the end."

Kryn laid down on the branch and said, "I wore myself out even more just trying to scare him away. He's got nerves of steel, but doesn't seem all that smart, given that I still could've plunged a sword in his back at any time."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am

She nodded and slowly stood up, "But I don't have any siblings... or any relatives for that matter..." she hit the floor in exhaustion, barely keeping her eyes open, "I have no family...." she muttered, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Kryn thought for a second. He stayed silent for a few seconds and then said, "We're heading back as soon as you're ready." He knew that they'd not the energy to hunt a deer, let alone a lightning controlling wolf. He shut his eyes rested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next