The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 am

The Grand Trade. A big city. Kryn thought that if his sister was anywhere, it was here. After getting a room in a hotel, Kryn explored the vast city, on a search for his sister.

He'd asked around a lot, but got a bunch of nos. He knew that the there were way more people, and he was only in one small area of the city, so he didn't give up.

He moved his search further into the city. He found a large area with a fountain in the middle. The fountain was a circular shape and had a spire that rose 30 feet (10 meters) into the air. The fountain's diameter was around 15 feet (5 meters). The outer walls of the fountain rose 1.5 feet above the water (0.5 a meter) and rose 4 feet (1.2 meters)

Kryn leaned on the wall and looked into the clear water. He could smell that the water was drinkable, but was persuaded not to drink it by the sign which read "DO NOT DRINK"

A man passed by. Kryns topped him and asked, "Have you ever seen a woman with pink hair and long pointed ears that stick straight out of her head? She's hard to miss."

He shook his head an apologized before walking off. Kryn hung his head glumly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 am

A girl with blue hair wandered around, not really sure what she was doing here, she frowned slightly that she didn't recognize anyone here. She wandered around and then gasped, noticing the boy with blue hair, "oh my... its him..." she smiled and ran up to him, frowning slightly, "hey, are you ok?" she looked concerned at him as he seemed down.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:08 pm

"Hey, are you okay?"

Kryn turned to see none other than Reiki, the girl he'd carried out of a forest when she'd had bad wound. He perked up at the familiar face, but he still didn't know her that well.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm fine, Ms. Reiki. It's nice to see you again"

He was asking around, so he might as well ask her too. "By any chance, have you seen a woman with Long, straight, pink hair and long pointed ears that stick out of her head to either side? It's pretty hard to miss her."

His manners seemed to rush back to him, "I'm sorry, that was rude," he quickly added. "Are you feeling any better? Are you all healed?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 pm

She smiled, "Yeah... can I repay you now? you helped me a lot..." she looked at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Kryn raised an eyebrow and smirked, then asked, "Had I not told you that there was no need to repay me?" He walked to Reiki's side and put a hand on her shoulder. He stood facing the opposite direction she was. "I am looking for somebody though. Been doing so for quite a while." He removed his hand and rested in on the pommel of his sword. "She has pink hair, long and straight. Her ears are weird, different from normal human ears. Long and pointed, coming straight out of the sides of her head. Not the easiest to pass by and forget. Everyone I've asked so far has said they haven't seen her."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:07 pm

"You know when I say this that I wish that I have seen her, but I really haven't I am really sorry..." She put her hand over his and smiled slightly, "How long has it been since you had a proper meal?"
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Kryn's hand didn't move when she touched him, but he did laugh. I was going to say he'd eaten not long before, but he felt as if that would be rude. He was still looking for his sister too. It didn't take long for him to decide. He wasn't having luck with finding with his sister.

With a smile, he asked, "Was that an offer, Ms. Reiki? If so, I would love to accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 am

She tapped his hand slightly and then moved his hand off"Don't get the wrong idea... please... I am only doing this as a friend... My heart is already belonging to someone..." she smiled and then started walking to a place to eat, "Hmmmm... what is a good place to eat...." she thought out loud as she walked into someone and got knocked over onto the floor. "oww..."

"watch where you going you little runt!!!" a man yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 pm

After Reiki had moced his hand and said she was taken, Kryn chuckled, "I have too much on my mind to even make a good friend. The thought had never crossed my mind." Kryn placed his hands on the back of his head, and followed Reiki until he saw her fall.

An instant passed and the man was mid-sentence Kryn interjected, hand on sword pommel, "Please apologize, you were the one not paying attention, and she is a lady unfit to be treated that way. I say again, please apologize. I don't want to be exiled from this city for beating down the likes of you." He had practice staring at people with looks of killing intent. He'd done so every time an imperial "ambassador" came into Vrisylis. The man must have been startled, for he grunted something and walked away.

Kryn took his hand from his sword and held a hand out to Reiki. "Are you okay, Ms. Reiki? I'm sorry for making a scene like that, but I don't tolerate rudeness to those who show kindness to me."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 am

Just like the very first time he offered his hand to her, she refused and stood up on her own accord, she showed a slight look of hurt on her face as her feelings had been tampered with, but it seemed like it was not the first time, her eyes drifted slowly to the floor at the speed of a feather, she fought back the tears and showed no sign of crying. "Don't worry about it... I am used to it..."
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Used to it? he thought, Don't worry about it? He didn't understand why he shouldn't worry about her, but there was nothing he could do, what with his sister search and all. But her face, to him, it looked as if she was hurt, but he'd not known why. He started looking glum again, but realized that wouldn't help. He kept a straight face and said to Reiki, "Ms. Reiki, I would very much like to ask what's wrong, but, where I come from, we don't ask, if we want someone to know something personal, we say it. I'm not sure if you knew that, but I felt like you needed to know that. Now, the matter at hand: food." He motioned for her to take the lead, "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

She sighed and started walking, "My family were bad people... or so I think... that's the impression I get when I use a certain fighting ability or tell people my real name... People have made me an feel like an outcast and I believe that is the way it has to be... But now, I am starting to feel more like a person, after I met someone in my time of need. No, I don't mean you... I am talking about my love... he seems bad, but he has a kind heart and I don't see how I could do anything without him, he is doing some business away at the moment and he told me that he will find me when he is finished..." she smiled to herself as she thought of him.

It seemed like something had changed with her, she no longer seemed like the nervous little girl she used to be, she seemed to have tones of confidence and she also seemed happy with her life now.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Kryn nodded with a smile as he followed Reiki. He felt happy for her to have had a positive slop in her life. He was sort of jealous. He'd been on the same level since he'd left Terremia- no... He's knows his desperation for finding his sister has taken his life in a negative slope. He'd noticed his inability to sleep as he once could. His apatite was half of what it used to be. He's been tired more often than not, but he still persists. He didn't notice, but he smile turned up-side down. He had a look on his face that hadn't been there since his father had been droven out by the villagers of Vrisylis.

"That's... That's great, Ms. Reiki. I apologize, but I don't have much of an apatite at the moment. I, uh, I think I lost it when that man came by, he, um, smelled a lot. But, that's really great, Ms. Reiki," Kryn managed a smile, "I truly am happy for you..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 am

She frowned and looked down at her feet, shifting some dry earth with her boot "oh, I see... well to tell you the truth I wasn't really hungry... I asked you so I could repay... but yeah you know..."
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Kryn put on a smile, practically a mask, for he was still thinking of his sister. "I said there was no need. You don't need to...."

He just froze. Over Reiki's shoulder, A tall woman with pink hair was walking away. He had gotten his hopes up. When the woman turned, she had regular rounded ears. He sighed and continued, "You don't need to pay me back, Ms. Reiki. I had done a favor."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:43 pm

she sighed, taking a step forward putting a hand on his shoulder, looking deeply in to his eyes with a sense of seriousness, "Kryn... something you need to know about me... what the hell was that..." she held her head in slight pain loosing track of what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"Ms. Reiki?" Kryn wondered what it was she wanted to say. "Are you okay?" Kryn cocked his head slightly to the side. He slightly raised his hand, but let if fall back to his side, for he didn't know what he was to do with it. He looked around thinking, maybe she saw something?
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:39 am

She shook her head as if someone had put somthing either in her mind or her head she got a little dizzy and applied more pressure on his shoulder "sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Kryn shook his head and said, "I asked if you're okay, you don't seem okay. I believe you should take a seat." he placed his hand on her back and gently pushed her towards the fountain wall. "Are you feeling sicked? You seem sort of... dizzy."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 pm

She looked at him slightly, "I'm fine... Just a little dizzy... haven't been sleeping well..." she put her hand to her head.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Kryn frowned. He stopped at the fountain wall and said, peering over into the water, "You should probably get to that then. I swear, Ms. Reiki, you make me worry sometimes, and I don't even know much about you." He sighed and placed a hand on the girl's head. "Please, try to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 am

She sighed, "I would if I could... I can't seem to get much sleep these days..." She looked at him and then frowned, peering down at the water, "hmmm interesting...." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 am

Kryn took his hand from Reiki's head and placed it firmly on the fountain wall. "Interesting?" He asked, pushing his right side forward, stretching his right arm. He'd not seen much objects of interest yet other than Reiki's dizziness and inability to sleep. "Might I ask what you find interesting, Ms. Reiki?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm

"oh... its nothing... I just..." she leaned forward, feeling very dizzy and started falling off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Kryn dashed to catch Reiki. "Damnit! Are you okay Ms. Reiki? I have half a mind to carry you to my hotel room and lock you in there until you sleep. I'm a pretty successful hunter, I can pay for it." He set Reiki down against the fountain wall. He stood and put a hand on her head and sighed. "Are you okay Ms. Reiki?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]   Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next