The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Video Games Discussion! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Video Games Discussion! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Video Games Discussion! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Video Games Discussion! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Video Games Discussion! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Video Games Discussion! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Video Games Discussion! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Video Games Discussion!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Gold : 4290

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Video Games Discussion! Empty
PostSubject: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Well I kinda got bored and thought I'd start this thread up xP So basically I would like to know if anyone out there likes video games, doesn't matter if it's xbox or playstation etc etc. As long as it's video game related that's awesome sauce to me. I want to know what are peoples favourite games, what their playing currently etcetera. Get a bit of a discussion going on, maybe have a few debates and talks over what's coming out soon, consoles again etc etc.

So anyways, my favourite games would have to be:
Dino Crisis - Playstation One
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne - Playstation One
Sly Cooper Series - Playstation Two
Final Fantasy XII (12) - Playstation Two (Must be my all time favourite game!)
Final Fantasy 13 Series - Xbox 360
The Elder Scrolls Series - Xbox 360
Resident Evil Series - Different Platforms
Age of Empire 3 - PC
Team Fortress - PC
League of Legends - PC

Those are a few, don't want to put too many on the list, could be here all day otherwise xP If you like any of them ones tell me! And list your own so we can compare and discuss. Looking forward to the replies!
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Gold : 3250

Character Information
Race:: Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:29 am

I really want to try out the FF games since I loved Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. Wish I had more money to afford them. >.< I also love Pokemon on the DS. ^^ Hm... I have a Nintendo 64 emulator and on that I love Super Smash Brothers but I like Super Smash Bros. Brawl even more! ^^ I think those are the only games in my life at the moment since I am kinda busy a lot.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 am

They are pretty awesome min, especially the latest ones because their graphics in the cut scenes just make you go : O....Awesome! XD. I never got around to completing number one but I did complete number two and yes they are fun games, did you try fighting Sephiroth in number two? He was hard x_x. Pokemons cool, I haven't played one of them games in years x_x there's so many though, the slogan should be gotta collect them all or something. Yeah they can get quite expensive nower days and then you have the downloadable content which is even more money and a lot of that is just the company wanting more out of you which is pretty indecent of them -_-. I love the N64 I still have mine XD haven't tried it out in years though, what games do you have on your emulator? Super smash brothers is a lot of fun! I used to play that all the time on gamecube, haven't got the wii one though, XD my wii just collects dust.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am

The main reason I liked KH was because of Riku. >/////< Yes, the cutscenes look amazing and so realistic. And same here! Surprised I couldn't get past the lion head in the first one and I can't enter pride lands in the second because the game's stuffed up. I can still beat Xemnas and I beat Sephy a long time ago when I beat the game while I could still go into pride lands. Lol yes. And it's gotta catch em all. I'm a pokemon cream so I know most things about the pokemon themselves. Not much about the anime though. For Project 64 (the emulator) I have Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon Stadium 2. Lol my Wii hasn't been touched ever since SUper Smash Brothers Brawl stopped working. It occasionally gets used when my little cousin plays Mario Kart but that's like once a month.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:27 am

Awww Min that's so cute hehe *Pokes your cheeks a little* blushy blushy x3. Yeah they are just the best, they should really make more ff films especially after the last one and o.o I wouldn't know where that is on the first one xP I don't think I got off the island haha, other games got in the way and x_x I can't even remember that on the second. How did you beat Sephiroth DX you must be epicness XD. A pokemon cream O.o never heard of that before and eh the anime is ok it's been milked way too much now. And : O you need to get mario 64 and banjo kazooie those games were the best on the n64. XD ah right, yeah since I completed resident evil 4 I don't touch mine and I have re4 on xbox now so the wii really has no uses xP
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Not cream! >.< It's supposed to be freak. iPod 'helped' me. -_- and I've heard about those games I've even played Mario 64. Oh and I beat Sephy with the Starseeker. I had so many air combos, it went on for about 10 seconds continuously. Still, I also used valor form. Donald helped me b healing me. ^^ I don't really like the other forms because if I use master or final, both friends go. But if I only use valor, I still have Donald to help me when I'm low on health. That's my strategy. Razz But I barely just made it out. >.<
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

XD haha I was wondering what you meant there and it did a very good job helping you didn't it and yes they are two of my favourite games ever. The starseeker O.o I haven't played it in ages so xP but wow o.o he butchered me in seconds, I was like nope not trying that again. But that sounds like a good strategy, if I play it then I will try that x3
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

ok what games do I have hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brain dead... ok -rummage through the cupboard for all games- nah i am kidding XD I will do a Zelda special I think ^.^

I play all the Nintendo Game Cube Games on my Wii now, cus my dad got rid of the Game Cube

Ok here goes nothing, I have The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Nintendo Game Cube below is the list of games from it.
The Legend of Zelda - Full game
The Adventure of Link - Full game
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Full game
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Full game
A 20-minute playable demo of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: A Retrospective - A Video arrangement on scenes from the Zelda games

Then I also have on seperate discs:
Nintendo game cube The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Nintendo game cube The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Links Master Quest
DS The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
DS The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hour Glass
3DS The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Wii The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

And my favourite at the moment
Wii The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:12 am

And it seems I also have a Legend of Zelda game which has been missed out on all the lists, but then again, its the only copy i have ever seen of it and it is
Wii Link's Crossbow Challenge
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 am

Over here, there were so many copies in a shop I went to. I was shopping for my sister's birthday and I found that game. It even came with a crossbow case kind of thing where you could put in the wii remote. But it was too expensive and my budget was really low so I bought a big plush toy instead. I'm not even sure what she does with it anymore. v.v
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 am

Oh my word x_x that's soooooo many zelda games, wow Rei you really like zelda XD and awww minny no sad face >< *Cuddles minny* I'm sure she still has it and gives it cuddles or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:02 am

She's 16. And plus, it's not that good. *cuddles back* but I'd rather not talk about this so my bad for bringing it up. Oh have you guys played Super Smash Bros. Brawl? If so, who's your favourite and least favourite character?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 am

Aww okies then *Gives min a soft squeeze* x3 hmmm I haven't played it in so long but off the top of my head favourite is star fox I guess and least favourite ganondwarf or whatever his name is.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am

Ganomdorf? He's pretty much the same as Captain Falcon but my favourite is the cute little pikachu! ^^ Him and Meta Knight are someof my faves but I'm alright with all of them. I hate Wolf the most since I can't control them well.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 am

XD thats the one xP I knew it was spelt like that....and I think pickachu is cool just never liked playing it XD and never used metanight o.o im probably thinking of the gamecube version. Which ones wolf?
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

mine has to be Ike, I love him
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 am

also yes I am a Zelda freak
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Who is ike o.o is he the one with the baseball cap? And nawww nuh uh you're a zelda fan!
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

nuuuuuuuu he is one with a sword
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

XD theres like ten of them with a sword
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ike...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Ohhhh ok XD is he in the gamecube one I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 pm

no... i thought you guys meant the wii one lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 pm

XD I believe that's what min meant xP I've only played the one on gamecube, my wii is gathering dust.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games Discussion!   Video Games Discussion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Games Discussion!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: OOC and Information :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: