The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

She frowned, turning her head to slowly look at him and showed a puzzled expression, "Why do you ask that? its a very weird thing to say and what a time to say it aswell... why did you day it?"
She looked into the water, thinking about what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Gold : 4290

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:00 pm

He opened his eyes and looked directly into hers, his expression was a little more serious now and he seemed to have adopted a dark tone to his voice.

"Because not only have I thought of such things, but I aim to fulfill them. You see I may have to look for artifacts for my cult but those are most so the cults goals. It is true, to collect them all is a part of my goals and it isn't to fulfill the cults selfish wishes either. But my true goal...That is far from collecting artifacts of a deity. It certainly is more in tune with causing great destruction and placing fear in the hearts and minds that need it."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 am

her eyes widened and she looked at him, "Minds that need it? who would they be and why do you want to do that anyway!? Okay, I admit that some people deserve it but I wouldn't imagine you of all people to do something like that!! Its just wrong..." she winched slightly after moving around
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 am

"Such a broad number of people, but targeting the main ones, people like those of the highest ranks in the most outstanding factions, the rich and super wealthy that try to use their money to fulfill their own selfish needs and try to change the world with whatever business they run, the government who believe they can play god and treat the populace like herds of sheep's to the slaughter. There are many other examples I could pluck from the sky, they're all there in plain sight to see....Me of all people..Hmph..I'm not a good Samaritan who tends to those in need, I'm a rogue and I aim to get the attentions of those that will accept and wish to use my skills. To me it isn't wrong, it's justice and punishment for all the wrong doings of such people. They're fake words of peace and freedom are nothing more than ammunition to get themselves in office and power, how is there freedom when someone is governing how you live your life, forcing you to take money you've worked for to pay them. This world needs a little jolt to wake it up and I will be one of the ones to make sure it receives it."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 am

She looked down, unsure what to say, snippets of what he said flooded through her mind 'the government who believe they can play god and treat the populace like herds of sheep's to the slaughter... They're fake words of peace and freedom are nothing more than ammunition to get themselves in office and power, how is there freedom when someone is governing how you live your life, forcing you to take money you've worked for to pay them... This world needs a little jolt to wake it up'

She sighed, unable to speak, but then the water glowed slightly and she gasped, looking up at the entrance. Her eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 am

He remained cross legged as he sat there, his eyes closing once more, it seemed as though his words had made her speechless. While he let them sink into her mind, wondering what she might think of them after a little thought, he continued to plot his plans for the future. It wasn't until she gasped that his eyes slowly opened and looked at her, his eyebrow raised as he did so.

"Is there something the matter?" He said as he turned his attention to where she was looking wondering what had gotten her so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 pm

She dunked her head under the water and retrieved her sword and got out of the water, she walked towards the entrance and then fell to kneeling, panting. There was noise outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 pm

He sat there still watching her as her reply seemed non existent, he continued to sit there not really sure what the situation was and the sudden need to retrieve her weaponry. He then shook his head because she had once again ignored his orders to stay in the pool of water. He got up off the floor and walked over to her, gently placing a hand on her back as he leaned down to talk to her quietly.

"I do believe I told you to remain in the water and keep as still as possible to prevent agitation of your wounds no? What exactly has you on the defense?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

She put her hand to his mouth, trying to get him to keep his mouth shut, her eyes showed seriousness, as in shut the hell up or else. she also showed that she was a little unnerved by something also.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 pm

He blinked as he felt the skin of her palm over his mouth, letting out a bit of an annoyed sigh through his nose as she hadn't answered his question. Her serious look only bemused her and he just looked at her with his usual casual cool look. He had no idea what she was serious and seemingly unnerved about, he was a little irritated now that she hadn't told him what was happening. He pulled his head away from her hand and stood back up, making his way toward the entrance before peering outside of it. However due to the darkness that now filled the tunnel he couldn't see very much. He brought his right hand up and moved it back and forth, one of his creations instantly flying over to him to fill the outside of the entrance with light.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Movement came from deeper into the entrance, Reiki froze, fear filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 pm

He raised his eyebrow a little higher, his curiosity was excelling and he almost felt some excitement tingle inside him as he waited for his creation to light the entire entrance. He just stood there watching and waiting as his creation went right into the heart of the entrance lighting it up.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 pm

A man stood at the other side of the entrance, he had a group of men with him and he smirked, "Give us the witch and we will let you live..."
Reiki grabbed hold of his hand without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:21 pm

He raised his eyebrow as he looked at the man, before feeling her hand grab his, he gently stroked the back of her hand with his thumb to settle her down as he looked at the man.

"Witch? I've seen no witch here, in fact the notion of seeing a which is rather amusing....And please if you're going to threaten me you should first know me, secondly understand me and thirdly do it right" He said with the usual calm and cool tone a hint of amusement mixed in with it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 am

He smirked, "Ok, we will do it the right way..." he nodded and suddenly Reiki was thrown back and she hit the back wall, she coughed up some blood and then seemed to be rising up the wall, now her no longer touched the floor and she was being held by the neck, she gasped slightly, there seemed to be no one there holding her up there.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:04 am

His head turned sharply as he looked over to her, he blinked completely bemused at what the man had just done to her. She wasn't touching the ground and he couldn't make out what was holding her up there. His right eye twitched a little as he turned to move his focus back to the man and his group.

"I wouldn't recommend continuing with that action if I were you" He said as his right hand reached down to his left hip, his fingers wrapping around and gripping the handle of his katana that was holstered there.

"I'll give you one last chance to comply before I take action myself, let her go" He said to them sternly.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am

She gasped for breath, but no air came to her, she was suffocating, her eyes showed panic and she tried to reach out to him, but let out a slight squeal in pain as though the invisible grip tightened around her neck. Her swords dropped from her grip as she slowly tried to stay conscious. Her eyes widened and then she let out a half choked scream, some one seemed to be playing mind tricks on her and she was completely terrified.

The guy laughed, "I can't believe it, this 'witch' is a pathetic excuse to her family..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am

His right eye twitched once more as he looked at the man, if there was one thing he would not tolerate, it was being ignored by people.

"You will pay for your insolence" He simply said before he pulled the handle of his katana out of it's holster.

It was just a handle but as soon as he flicked it down an elongated katana blade folded out fairly quickly to form the entire blade. He then snapped his fingers in his left hand and his creations immediately stopped glowing causing the entire area to go pitch black. Whilst he stood there he brought his right hand to his telescopic device and pressed a button, a soft whining sound could be faintly heard as he switched on its nightvision. It didn't magnify anything at the current time and it allowed him to see normally like his left eye but with the ability of seeing in the dark. He saw the lead male and decided he was going to toy with him, he slipped past him in the darkness and as the group began stir from the darkness surrounding them, he took them out one by one. The sound of groaning and slicing could be heard in the darkness as he impaled them and cut them to shreds, eventually all that was were pieces of bodies on the floor in and bloody mess, some bodies were still intact with fatal stab wounds to vital organs but most hadn't faired that well. He then brought up his right leg and placed a firm kick into the back of the man that lead the group, sending him down onto his knees. Another snap of his fingers and there was light again produced by his creations, he was covered in the blood of those he had just killed and his katana dripped with the stuff all over it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 am

Reiki hit the floor hard, her body limp as she started to lose consciousness, her eyes opened slightly, looking at Phoenix after he had killed them all, "Phoenix..." she muttered in her tiny and pain stricken voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 am

He flicked his katana up causing the elongated blade to fold back up into sections before it was completely non existent. He then holstered the katana and walked over to her, as he did so a pool of magma suddenly dispersed underneath the man he had kicked down, slowly burning him into nothingness as he screamed in pain. He smirked when the magma had completely melted the man and he went up to her and gently helped her into a seating position propping her against the wall.

"Where are you wounded?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:01 am

She looked at him and then fell forward into him, her breathing seemed to be struggling, bruises appeared around her neck as she started to loose consciousness, her arms started to wrap themselves around him, her head lay on his shoulder, "Don't leave me..." she muttered before loosing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 pm

He caught her in his arms as she fell into him, his own arms encircling her body and wrapping around her waist as he felt hers around his. He blinked a little as he looked at her going unconscious, giving a silent nod to her request. He snapped his fingers and his creations began to glow again filling the room with light, he went over to the pool of water one final time and before he placed her into it, he dropped a small amount of magma inside to heat it up for her. He then gently placed her into the water and rested her body on the sloping half of the pool allowing her whole body to stay submerged but keeping her head out of the water mostly. After doing so he placed his hand on the rock floor close to the pool where she was laying, from his hand magma sprouted and gradually formed a cuboid rectangular shape, it then slowly raised higher until the magma was five inches thick. Sighing softly in crawled onto the lava shape and laid down on it, it molded into his body perfectly and he slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Hours past and soon it was morning once more, but he was alone in that room, Reiki was no where to be seen, her swords lay near where he slept but she wasn't in the water, neither was there any signs of water on the floor, obviously giving evidence of her gone quite some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

His eyes fluttered for a few seconds as he began to wake up before they eventually opened completely. As he rolled onto his side in the lava that continued to rapidly mold around his body whenever he moved, he looked over to the slope where he had left her to find she was not there. His eyebrow raised and he slowly sat up in the lava, he noticed her swords on the floor and as he looked over the floor lit by his creations he saw no evidence of water. He pushed himself up onto his feet, the magma slowly moving up his pants leg holes disappearing out of sight. He was bemused as to where she would go, but what puzzled him most is why she had left her swords there beside him; they seemed to be very important to her. He picked them both up in one hand by the handles and snapped his fingers making his creations following him as he made his way out of the room and through the opening he had made. Once he was back in the tunnel he looked down either side, the creations acted like spotlights concentrating light down on end of their forms; giving him a better view of the tunnel ahead and behind as he began a search for her.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Reiki was now deeper in the tunnel, no light guiding her but she seemed to do fine on her own, she found herself in a natural cave now and she suddenly became trapped, fire circled her and she fell to kneeling, screaming in fear, "NO!!!!" but in all reality there was nothing there, this seemed to only be seen by her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: Zilios :: Other Areas-
Jump to: