The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Gold : 4290

Character Information
Race:: Pending

A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:00 am

He continued to hold her hand with a gentle but strong grasp, walking with her as he kept a watchful eye on her. He began to walk with her and his entire focus remained on her every step of the way.

"You're doing really well Reiki, keep going and don't think about it" He said with a soft squeeze to her hand, trying to distract her mind in anyway he could from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm

She kept on walking, then stopped for a moment, she shifted her weight so she leaned against him, "Th-this is a lot harder than I thought it would be..." She leaned her head against his chest, panting trying to keep control of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

He stopped abruptly as he noticed her halting, as he felt her weight press against him, he shifted a little to make sure he was counterbalancing her weight, so she wouldn't lose her footing against him. As she leaned her head against his chest, he slipped one of his hands up her back and onto her hair, beginning to softly stroke it in an effort to soothe her pain a little.

"You're doing very well Reiki, despite how much pain you're being put through, you're fighting it and ever step you take is a step closer to you feeling good again. I know you can do Reiki, I'm right here with you."

As he softly spoke his words, he lowered his shoulder and placed her arm over his own and around his neck. He was now propping her up and supporting her fully and with this he believed it would make walking for her a little easier.

"We'll do this together Reiki, we're a couple and couples do everything together, lighten the load on each other and support each other when it's needed. Are you ready to try again?" He asked softly, he didn't wish to push her to hard, but he wanted her to be healthy again and the sooner she continued walking, the sooner she would be.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 am

She kept her arm up over his neck, she moved her hand over his and put his hand onto her waist, "That feels more secure..." she grabbed his other hand with the hand which was over his neck, she gave it a squeeze and took a step forward, keeping both her hands on his.

[color=darkblue] "I can do this..." [color] she kept on walking, keeping hold of his hands and taking her time, pain ravaged her face.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:22 pm

As she placed his arm around her waist, he immediately made sure it was secure there and supporting her fully, pulling her a little closer against his body as he did so. He nodded to her as she spoke and gave a soft smile, hoping to comfort her a little with it. As she took hold of his other had and gave it a squeeze, his smile seemed to widen a little, he took it as a sign of comfort and her determination to keep going, this of course backed up by her words. He held her hand and kept his other firmly but gently on her waist supporting her as much as he could.

"You can do this Reiki" He said trying to encourage her, he then decided to try take her mind off of the pain. "After we have secured the artifact Reiki, why don't we find somewhere quiet and spend a few days just in each others company, no quests or task, no people and no civilization, just me and you together."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:29 am

she gasped and looked at him her eyes widened "i can do this?" she got a little dizzy and leaned against him smiling slightly "sounds good..." her body went limp and her grip on his hands loosened a lot as she started loosing consciouseness. The necklace dissapeared and her breathing got easier.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 am

He nodded smiling to her as she asked her question, his smile grew even more as she spoke about the plans he wished to make with her and do once they had finished their business here. As he gripped loosened he jumped right into action, moving his arms to catch her before she fell to the floor. He the picked her up bridal style and looked down at her neck, he noticed the necklace had disappeared and with that he let out a sigh of relief. She was going to be ok and he would happily carry her to she awoke. He made his way deeper into the area they had entered, waiting for her to wake.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 pm

After a little bit of time, Reiki slowly regained consciousness as she slowly opened her eyes and wandered her gaze around the place, she seemed to be in a bit of a daze and didn't realize she was being carried by Phoenix, until he walked across a puddle, making a slight splash which echoed through the area they were walking through. The splash brought her out of her daze quickly and her eyes snapped to his, her eyes widened slightly and then she smiled slightly, as if realizing who he was.

She leaned against him and started showing a relaxed disposition, but something didn't seem right in the area. Her defenses seemed to go up a bit when he splashed through another puddle. Something was wrong, and Reiki knew this.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

As he continued to walk through the area of heavily dense greenery, he noticed from the corner of his eyes that she had opened her eyes, he smiled softly too her as she lent into him and he was more than happy to carry her, knowing that she was now in a state of calm instead of pain. His eyes went back to scanning the area as he walked through it with her, he hadn't sensed anything but even if they were to come into a sudden situation of danger, he would be able to act quickly and defend the one he loved. As he looked back down to her, he could tell that she was worried or at least she wasn't comfortable with something.

"Is something the matter Reiki" He whispered softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 pm

She looked up at him, then shook her head, "its nothing..." she leaned against him and kissed his cheek, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 am

He smiled softly as she kissed his cheek, gently nuzzling his cheek against her soft hair as he continued to walk carrying her.

"If you're sure Reiki" He said softly too her. "I do hope this isn't going to be another disappointing venture, there have been too many whilst looking for the artifacts. I do not understand how my cult did not possess any information applicable to the artifacts. If I could just find one, it may aid me in finding the others."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 am

She looked up at him and then nuzzled her hair into his cheek, she slowly closed her eyes, seemingly drained for some reason, "I hope so aswell... But at the moment... I feel really tired..." she muttered as she snuggled up closer to him, her breathing slowed slightly as she started drifting.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 pm

He sighed softly as he felt her nuzzle her hair against his cheek, gently nuzzling back before he had to correct his head due to a slight pain that was forming from the awkward angle his head was at, he kissed the top of her head lightly before he did so however. As he continued to walk with her in his arms, he noticed how drained she seemed.

"Why don't you try get some sleep Reiki, I'll be alright carrying you" He smile as she started drifting hoping she could reclaim her energy back.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 am

She looked up at him slowly, "Will you be alright?" she showed concern for some reason, he stood in another puddle and she freaked, burying her head in his chest, shaking slightly. Something was definitely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 am

"I'll be fine Reiki, I can easily carry you, you're rather lightweight and my arms don't tire so easily, so try to get some rest"

He smiled softly to her before blinking as she suddenly buried her head in his chest, he gave her a soft squeeze as he carried her.

"Reiki what is it? Can you sense something?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:43 pm

She nodded slowly and got herself out of his arms, standing infront of him and holding onto his forearms to keep herself steady,"Something isn't right..." she muttered, looking into his eyes deeply, her eyes glowed slightly with magic and she then fell into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 pm

He placed his hands on her hips gently to support her as she stood there in front of him. His eyebrow raised in curiosity, he took a look around their surroundings, but couldn't quite make out what she was referring to. He then looked into her eyes and blinked as they seemed to glow, he quickly caught her and held her close to him. "Reiki? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 pm

"Someone... or.... something..." she held onto him, "Some one is coming..." she looked at him. She showed seriousness and fear in her eyes, she pulled her swords out and turned to make it so her back was to him and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm

He could see the fear in her eyes, but he remained unprepared as he watched her preparing to fight. He placed his hand on her shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. "Reiki, do you not think this is a little hasty of you. For all we know whatever is making it's way toward us could be rather harmless." He said as he moved his hand from her shoulder and into his pocket.
(Going to bed night night ^^ and : O I love your pic sis! That is so awesome! Also you better go to sleep soon >.> hehe sleep well and sweet dreams when you do x3)
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:47 am

she gasped and looked at him and then nodded, putting the tips on the blades to the ground, steadying herself as she still felt a little drained, "Yeah.... I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 am

He nodded to her before stepping to the side and walking a little in front of her. "Besides, whatever we face, I believe I would be the correct candidate to fight it. You're in no condition to fight Reiki, you need to conserve your strength to aid in your recovery." He said as he stood there in front of her in a sort of relaxed pose, his back leaned back a little as his hands remained deeply entrenched in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 am

She looked up at him, sighing slightly, she dropped her swords and kept on looking into his eyes, she gasped slightly as her eyes glowed slightly. Her legs gave way and she fell to the floor, loosing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 am

As she gasped he looked around to her and just wasn't in time to catch her as she fell to the floor. He could tell she was unconscious and was about to go over and check she was alright, that was until the ground shook a little and he heard some rather heavy thuds. He slowly turned his focus back to where he was looking. Where once there was an wide empty path surrounded by heavily dense trees, now stood a large beast. He couldn't make out exactly what it was, having never seen one before. But he could easily tell it was native to this cave and its oddity of plant growth. Up and down the beasts body were patches of different flowers exotic in appearance, patches of moss and other various plants. The beast stood on four legs and was at least double the height of Phoenix, it resembled a mammal almost, as he noticed patches of fur on it's body, however due to the amount of plant growth on its body, it was hard to make out. He could tell that the plant growth was a natural occurrence for the beast as it didn't seem to irritate it or hinder it, if anything it looked as though the beast was born in such a way, that plant life literally grew from its on body. He continued to analyse the beast that stood before him, it seemed to breath heavily due to it's large size, it's eyes were a rich vibrant green and it's medium length snout resembled that of a lizards. Suddenly it opened its jaws to reveal three separate rows of sharp razor like teeth both at the top and bottom of it's mouth. It let out a deafening roar, Phoenix kept his hands in his pockets, wincing his eyes a little, not at the ridiculous loud roar of the beast, but at the strong force of the beasts sound waves that literally seemed to send air blasting forward. Phoenix knew that this beast was almost like a guardian to the cave and it's plant life and without another though, he gripped the hilt of his katana and whipped it out of it's holster. The blade instantly unfolded and within seconds the sharp blade was full formed, he held it in his right hand off to the side awaiting the beasts next move.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 am

She stirred slightly, "Phoenix..." she lifted her head slightly and looked over at the beast, her eyes widened, trying to get up, "L-let me help..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:20 am

He looked back at her and shook his head. "No Reiki, you stay out of this, you're bodies been through too much." He said as he looked back at the beast, it didn't seem to be making any movements, but it was certainly standing it's ground. If his theory was correct about it being a guardian of the cave plant life. Then perhaps it was trying to stop them from venturing further down the path, it was with this realisation that one of the artifacts had to be behind the plant growth in the cave. What this beast was, was a guardian created by the artifact to protect it and ensure that those that were no worthy to claim it were kept away. He had noticed out of the corner of his eye a few skeletons in among the dense trees, the beast had killed others trying to search the cave, whether or not it was because of the artifact was another question entirely. "Hmmm, I don't believe it will attack, so long as we don't venture forth anymore. However, I'm sure that artifact is just ahead and I won't leave without it, so this terrible beasty will have to be slain." He said with determination, his tone growing darker and a little more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: Zilios :: Other Areas-
Jump to: