The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Clumsy in Blue EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Clumsy in Blue EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Clumsy in Blue EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Clumsy in Blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:59 am

The sun was just rising in the Forest of the Moon, a girl who had been wandering for days kept trudging through this forest, she was now not looking at her surroundings, just near enough in a trance, too tired to do anything but walk, she didn't even think.
She had short blue hair and sky blue eyes, she had two swords on her back which were under a white flowing cloak, she wore a blue top and skirt and white knee high boots, her gloves were white also.
She kept on walking and then tripped over a root from one of the trees, making her fall down a slope and smash into a tree. "owww... that really hurt!!"
she sat up and rubbed her head, then gasped, realising how much sound she made. Her forehead had a massive bump in it.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Gold : 2850

Character Information
Race:: Human

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 am

Zekaire was walking through the forest , Hyion sleeping away wrapped around his arm as a cool breeze kicked up around him , a moment later he heard a rather loud sound echo through the forest. The sound hadnt come from far away so he decided to trace it back to its source. He heard the girl gasp telling him of her exact location , which made her easy to find.

He walked into a clearing to find her sitting near the edge of the forest though there was some distance between them , it was easy to tell that she had fallen. "Might want to be careful , Loud noises like that in this forest could be the death of you. Theres alot of bandits that would love to have their way with a girl like you" he said with a soft laugh , though it would be easy to tell by his laxidasical demeanor that he meant no harm. If she looked up to see him she would find the boy dressed in a mixture of odd looking cloths , chans hanging from part of them but no weapons to be seen. A silvery blue dragon was curled around his right arm its wings folded down and head resting on his shoulder. His icey blue hair seemed to almost exactly match the shade of his eyes. As he entered the area it almost seemed to grow a slight bit colder , but was hardly noticable.
Back to top Go down
https://tpww.rpg-board.net
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 am

She gasped and looked at him, never looking into his eyes, she looked at the dragon and her face lit up slightly, but then shook her head and showed slight hesitation in trusting him. "Who said it would be the death of me... I can look after myself...." she stood up slowly and dusted herself off, then leaned against the tree, holding her head, "oww..." she muttered quietly, then turned to him, not knowing what to do, she seemed hesitant to even look at him, but did this anyway. She narrowed her eyes, ready to grab her swords at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 am

Caught the scent of her preparation for his attack from her movements and facial expressions "Now now now , im not looking for a fight.... or am i? Being a mercinary makes that a hard one to answer. But im no looking to fight you miss.... What was your name? Mines Frost." he said non-chalently. He knew better than to give his real name he was far to well know because of his faction. His face seemed kind enough but his posture as well as his speech seemed to be the definition of pride "Besides , if your heads hurtin' that wouldn't be much of a fair fight." he said with a soft laugh , keeping his calm and friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 am

She sighed and leaned against the tree, it was true, it would not be a fair fight and her head was killing her, she put her hand on her head and slid down to the floor, she didn't know how, but she felt like she could trust him, she looked at him through her fingers, "Reiki... my name is Reiki..." she muttered, her head causing her much pain, she didn't know what to do, she felt like if he would attack, then she would die right here and now... the knew that she was in no condition to fight, but was willing to give it a shot if she had to, she bowed her head slightly.

Last edited by Reiki on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

Zekaire walked twords her , reaching into his pocket to pull out a small pack of some kind. It seemed to have a liqued inside of it "Hyion if youd please" he said as the dragon stretched its wings starting to awaken. It opened its eyes looking at the palm sized packet in his hand.

Hyion let out a low quite hum and frost started to appear on the packet. "Thank you" he said happily as he moved to hand the girl the packet , if she touched it she would find it frozen solid. The dragon around a little on his shoulder seeming to squirm around stretching herself out before going back to her motionless position upon his shoulder once again , once might think it was sleeping again if its eyes werent still watching the young girl so calmly.

"Here this will help you" he said holding it out for her to take. "The cold will help keep it from swelling and should stop the ache in your head after a little bit as well." he said with a soft smile upon his face , offering up help as he normally would.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:08 am

Her eyes widened as she looked up at him, they showed fear, she hesitantly took the packet and gasped ever so slightly at the cold, she slowly put it to her forehead and smiled slightly, he seems really nice... she thought to herself and she started warming up to him as she thought even more about her situation, but will I be able to trust him... she looked up at him, her eyes flashed with a slight curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 am

Thought for a moment after hand her the pack , he stood up and took a few steps back as to give the new person her space. After all most people (Females even more so) did not enjoy being crowded. "So , since you seem to be slightly injured , might you be in need of a mercinary to help protect you as you travel through the forest. Its a most peaceful place but you do see some weird ones out here every now and then. I promise i price is modest for what your getting. I only require a meal and a room at an in once we reach a town" he said with a soft laugh and friendly smile , he almost seemed too friendly but he did seem to have quite the honest tone as he spoke.

He had made this offer many times while venturing through the forest , Frost the mercinary he described himself as , and every single time he was turned down. What a shame at this rate not only was he going to starve due to lack of money , but he was starting to grow tired of this forest. He was starting to think that the tip off that people here needed help was complete bull.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 am

She looked at him, still a little hesitant, would I really need help... she thought as she pondered on accepting his offer, knowing full well what would happen if she made the wrong decision, "Y-You seem like a nice person... But h-how do I know I can trust you? I have had a lot of issues with people in the past and I don't want to be a burden on anyone... But I know what would happen if you were someone who would want to kill me..." she frowned slightly then sighed, "I do believe that I will need help out of this forest, now more than ever... so yes, I will take you up on that offer..."

She still seemed hesitant in her decision but nodded in agreement that she would need help and he was willing to help her.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 am

"Well do i really look like the type of person that would be from your past. No offense but you look kinda like your from a rich family or something. I doubt that any family with status would hire a lowely thug like me to carry out their work. They'll go finding themselves a top notch assassin.... Not that hed be any match for me that is" he said with abit of rough laughter. Glad to have found someone who could actually use his help even if the pay was abit low at least it was work and meant a hot meal and a bed. "Ill gladly help you , you shouldnt worry about what someone might or might not do. Dont let it stop you from what you want. Thats the best way to go about things" he said , offering his hand to help her up if she liked.

As they were talking Hyion seemed to drift back off to sleep , she wasnt fond of warmer areas like this and tends to sleep whenever theres no action. However in the colder areas like Mt. iceblade she was rather active.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 am

She looked away, "I don't have a family... they are dead..." she looked at him, this was the first time she showed him any proper feelings, she had tears in her eyes and she wiped her eyes. She then slowly stood up and leaned against the tree, she looked at the Dragon, "that is a really cute Dragon... It seems its from a colder region though..." She dusted herself off again and looked at him. Her eyes slightly wider now.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:17 am

"ah , i see. Well then all there is , is to move forward" he said with a smile. He also listened as she asked about the dragon. It also appeared the Hyion was listening as she opened her eyes to look at Reiki after the mention of the word dragon.

"Aye , Hyion's her name. Most people are more scared of here than anything however shes rather kind if she likes you. She seems to have good taste in people , but sleeps alot when its warm." he said with as he motioned twords Hyion. The dragon seemed to nod in agreement after he spoke before closing her eyes again as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 am

She smiled ever so slightly, "I don't see why anyone should be scared of her..." She walked along side him, looking around the place she tripped over a root and hit the floor, "oww..." she stood up and blushed in embarrassment, "sorry..."

She kept on walking, but then stopped, readjusting her boots.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 am

Zekaire smiled after helping her up her up the first time. "Shes a dragon. Im sure youve heard the rumors about how powerful and mean they are" he said with a soft laugh. Though he was sure that the rumors were well founded as Hyion was a very young , yet kind dragon. That didnt mean that there were not others that were stronger.

When she tripped the second time he simply smiled and helped her up. "I did say to keep moving forward , but falling down sure will make it a rough path" he said with a soft laugh. He was simply kidding with her and did not mean this in an offense manner. "So , where are you headed anyways. If you dont mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 am

She sighed, "well, I am a wanderer... A Lone Wolf if you will... I have no home and I have no where to go... I am looking for a Faction to take me but... I don't know... I don't see the point, I am unable to open up to anyone and I always seem to cause problems and now no one wants to be near me... I just don't see why I should bother anymore... Maybe I should stop looking and just keep wandering, trying to stay out of trouble..."

She hadn't yet realized that in all actually facts and truths, she was opening up to someone for the first time in her life and starting to warm up to them as well.

She looked up at the sky, "Maybe it was wrong for me to have survived that day..."
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 am

"Aye , sometimes life is a rough road" he said walking slowly as they traveled across what seemed to be a well used pathway. "But you have to be strong and keep moving on. If youve lived this long there has to be a reason." he said a soft smile painted upon his face. They came into another clearing as he finished speaking.

The moonlight was shinning off a rock in the center of the clearing making the whole thing bright. "My entire familys dead as well. My entire village infact. I believe the cause was an illness that swept through the town while i was off training. Trying to become stronger to protect it. However , our paths change as does our future. So the best thing to do is keep going forward , and see where you end up." he finished talking as he took a seat on the rock , a jesters smile on his face "And when your feet are tired , find a nice soft rock to sit on" he said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 am

She giggled slightly, "Yeah maybe your right..." She looked at the floor and nearly tripped again, she back to where she was heading, "The day I was born... My Family Faction got wiped out... I was never told the name of the Faction or anything else for that matter... The only thing I have to remind me is the injuries of my legs, the ones which caused me to not be able to walk for seven years of my life... I still think that if I wasn't born, would my family still be alive... There have been times that I have wished for it..."

She stopped walking and sighed, looking at the floor a tear fell down her face and hit the floor.

Last edited by Reiki on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:30 am

"I doubt your birth was of any consequence. Alot of factions were whiped out awhile back under the rule of the Mad King. It was that reason that things work the way they do today. A newly born child is hardly ever the reason for the fall of a faction. More than likely it was something that was going to happen anyways. You just happened to be born at a bad time."

He decided it was a good idea to change the topic however , before she put to much thought into it and he ended up bringing her down any further. After all , not many enjoy the crying of a woman. "So If your just wandering with no destination we should set out for The Grand Trade. Theres a lot of things a wanderer can find to do there. Not to mention the shops. And a few ports to get from place to place. Mayhaps youll even find somewhere to wander to from there" he said with a content smile. That was , at least he thought , the best option for them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

She wiped her tears and looked at him, "hmmm, The Grand Trade... Is this gonna sound weird that I have never heard of it?" she smiled apologetically, "I honestly have never heard of the Grand Trade before... what is it about?" her eyes flashed with curiosity, but her smile still apologized.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:47 am

"its the city known to be the home of the Trade Federation. They are are group that is out for their own reasons and arent particularly controlling of its members. Aside from a few base rules most of the mombers of the Faction are allowed to do as they please. Most become merchants and as such the city is full of shops , Mercinaries and ways to travel. If its a way to make money , you can probably find it there. Im interested in it because its usually abuzz with jobs to partake in." he said seemingly unphased by the fact that she had never heard of it. "If youve just been wandering i doubt you have heard of many things. Even myself lack any information of current affairs of the world. Ive been rather busy"

He thought for a moment yawning loudly as he closed his eyes. "Mayhaps it would be good to sleep till morning. Im getting awfully tired and im sure you could use the rest as well." he said smiling over at her as he leaned backwords on the rock he was sitting upon. He opened his eyes to look at the sky above them , wondering if she would take him up on the offer of rest.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 am

She thought, "the Trade Federation.... hmmm..." she shook her head and looked at him, "yes, it is pretty late... I think we should-" she let out a large yawn, she showed the exhaustion of walking for days with no rest. she looked around and smiled, she walked over to a tiny shallow pool of water and put her hand in it, she smiled, "well, there is no enemies around here so I guess we can rest..." she stood up and walked back over to the rock and sat on the floor, she took her cloak off and then her boots, revealing bandages covering every inch of her legs from just below the knees, to her toes. she took her swords off her back and placed them next to her, putting her hand to her lips then to the handles of the blades. she then covered herself up with the cloak and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 am

He smiled up at the sky , not looking to her as he spoke instead his thoughts seemed to be of something else entierly "Then , our adventure takes us to the Grand Trade tomorrow , but for now we sleep." he said letting out yet another yawn as he started to close his eyes, He heard her laying down near him and partially wondered if she might be the type to dissappear on him in the middle of the night as he slept. He didnt worry too much however , it would effect little if she was or wasnt there.

The next morning he awake pretty early not needing to much sleep to get his body back in working order. He stretched out a little bit before looking around to see if she was still in the area.

(Sorry for some reason im feeling braindead at the moment not sure whats wrong with me lol)
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 am

she still lay there where she had fallen to sleep last night, but now she was on her side facing him, her hand outstretched towards him. Her sleeping expression calm and peaceful. The cloak which she used as a blanket last night had moved up to cover her untill just below the skirt. Her bandages were visible.

She stirred slightly and moved her foot over the bandages, they came away to show massive scars and burns from a fire. A tear fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am

Zekaire took note of where she was laying as he looked around. Something struck him as odd however as it was abnormally quite compared to normal. "Hey Rei , It might be time for us to go" he called out loud enough to wake her.

His senses were abnormally sharp and the fact that Hyion was now awake was enough to tell him there was a threat nearby. Rustling in the nearby forest and the breaking of sticks alerted him that it was possibly already to late to avoid however it was. "We've got a problem" he said aloud positioning himself closer to the center of the field. The rustling grew louder as a few men entered the clearing coming from the same direction they had come in last night.

One of the men nudged the one at the front of the group and said something under his breath the leader however seemed to ignore him "Your money , and your valuables." He said aloud tword Zekaire and Rei. "There are to many of us for you to try and fight" he said , the gleeful smirk upon his face told that it was no bluff.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 am

She rubbed her eyes and stood up, all the bandages came loose and she looked up at the men who were there and grabbed her swords. She wasn't listening to them as she walked forward towards him, her eyes cold and dark.

"What are you do you want from us?" Her voice cold and dark as she stood right in front of him. Showing no fear in her stance. She seemed like a totally different person from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clumsy in Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Clumsy in Blue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: Zilios :: Forest of the Moon-
Jump to: