The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A New Start EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A New Start EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A New Start EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A New Start EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A New Start EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A New Start EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A New Start EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A New Start EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A New Start EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

A New Start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Gold : 3250

Character Information
Race:: Fallen

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: A New Start   A New Start EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Min walked on ahead through the forest, with her short skirt and sleeveless top, both blue and black. The path was familiar to Min as shed been travelling here many times during the time she first came to earth. Now walking along the path, as the newest member of the Trade Federation, Min held a basket in her hand. It was full of berries of all shapes, sizes and colours. As she progressed through he forest, she saw quick movements in the bushes only to find squirrels or birds. Then, hearing a whining sound, coming from a nearby bush, Min slowly parted the leaves to find a wolf cub. Deciding to leave it alone, Min continued but was drawn back as the whining became a little louder. Using the ancient language, Min spoke to it.

"What is the matter, little one?"

Still whining, he cub showed her its paw, with a thorn stuck in it. Min reached out and swiftly grabbed gold of it and pulled it out. Then, quickly placing the palm of her right hand onto the wound, Min closed her eyes. A bright light formed between the two and when it faded, the wound was healed. Opening her eyes, Min smiled to the cub.

"Be wary next time, little one."

Last edited by Min on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm

The little wolf nodded and Min left, leaving the cub. But then, it bounded off to Min and started walking along her side. Min realised this and smiled at it.

"Go to your parents, little one. You will be safe there."

The wolf looked up at Min in a confused manner and then it shook its head. Min was in turn confused by this but then thought. Perhaps it was like her. Perhaps it didn't know its parents. Smiling once more, Min picked it up gently and sat it on her shoulder.
"Is this ok?"

The wolf cub nodded, smiling and Min continued on her search for berries.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 pm

As the pair continued, they came across lots of bushes that were bountiful with berries. Makin sure not to take them all, soon Min's hand-woven basket was now full of ripe berries. Min decided to have a little break as she had been walking for a long time. So sitting down, Min gently lifted the cub off her shoulder and placed him in the grass beside her. Leaning on a tree, Min looked at the little cub. But then, there was a long silence.

"So what is your name, little one?"

Min asked in the ancient language, which the cub seemed to understand. But again, it responded with an action. Min inferred that the wolf could not speak the ancient language.

"You do not have a name? Then I shall give you one. Is that fine with you?"

The cub barked and seemed to wait for Min to give it its name.

"Well, for a beautiful wolf cub such as yourself, will the name Luna suffice?"

Luna jumped onto Min's lap and licked her cheek while Min tried to gently push her away, giggling at Luna's enthusiasm.

"Now let us find a way out of this forest before the sun descends and the moon ascends upon us."

Saying this, Min stood up, ready to set off but then, she heard something coming from the bushes in front of her and froze.

OOC: Izu or Zeka, that's your cue. ^^
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 am

A girl with short light blue hair and deep and sparkling sky blue eyes walked through the bushes, she wore a blue top with a white cape flowing behind, her skirt was short and was blue and her black boots were knee high. she carried two swords on her back, just under the cloak. Her eyes stayed at the floor. She looked the age of a sixteen year old and she showed slight nervousness about her. She looked up at Min, she showed some defense in the stance she took. She didn't speak but she didn't move either, she just looked at her, taking in her appearance and never looked into her eyes. She backed away slightly, almost retreating back into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:12 am

Min was taken back by this person. Min had no time to react but as the arrival began to go back into the bushes, Min gave a smile, hoping she didn't look stupid.

[color=blue]"H-hello."[\color]

Said Min as she analysed the new person. She had a similar appearance to her, or so it seemed. Blue eyes, hair, perhaps they thought alike too?

"I-I'm Min."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:57 am

She gasped and froze, looking at her. She looked into her eyes and then looked away, she still seemed really nervous and shifted slightly. She looked at the floor and frowned then looked at the sky, smiling slightly, but then gasped and backed away even more, trying not to show emotion, she trip on a root and fell backwards, she squealed slightly and hit the floor behind the bushes. "owww... that hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am

Min smiled as the girl's gaze shifted towards her but then as the girl went back, she fell. Min reached her hand out, trying to catch her hand before she fell but missed and grasped at nothing but air. Min quickly rushed to her side and Luna followed. Kneeling beside the girl, Min asked,

"A-are you okay? Where are you hurt?"

While Min was saying this, Luna was sniffing the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 am

She hid the pain she was in and shook her head, she winched slightly and pulled her boots off, revealing bandages up her legs. She examined them and saw blood. She sighed and tried to hide it from her. She looked at her and showed her nervousness once again. "I am fine... don't worry about it..." she had a tone of gentleness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 am

Min felt guilty for not having caught the girl. As she took off her boots though, Min saw bandages all the way up her legs. Min wondered what had happened that she had to bandage them but put that aside as she spotted the blood on the bandages. Knowing she could help, Min offered.

"May I help you with that?"

Min said, looking concerned. As a sign of agreement, Luna barked a bit. As the girl stated she was fine, Min shook her head.

"You're not fine. I can heal your wounds if need be."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:15 am

She shook her head and pulled the bandages off the leg with the blood on the bandages, this revealed burn scars, she examined the part which was bleeding, "hmmm... its reopened...." she then pulled a new bandage out of a pocket in her cloak, she put her hand over the bleeding area and water flowed out of her hand and onto the wound, cleaning it, she then used a cloth to dry it. After this she started wrapping her leg again with the very long bandage covering every inch of her skin from just before her toes to just bellow her knees. She winched when she tightened it and then when she was finished, she tied the bandage off and put her boot back on, wiggling it around to make it comfortable, she then re-tightened the bandages on her other leg and put her other boot back on. She took her right handed sword off her back and stabbed it in the ground, using it to help her off the floor. She put the sword away and looked at her, "see... nothing to worry about..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 am

Min watched as the girl removed her bandage to uncover a burnt leg underneath. This was a little hard for Min to look at but she resisted, not wanting to seem rude. Then, the girl put her hand over the wound and to Min's surprise, the wound was wet when she removed it. Drying it with a cloth, the girl wrapped a fresh bandage around the leg, making it seem like there was nothing there. see... Nothing to worry about... Min just nodded. Recovering from awe, Min wanted to know this girl's name and so asked.

"U-um sorry but can I please have your name? Or anthill you prefer me to call you is also fine."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:02 am

She looked up at her and showed nervousness, "well, urm... sure... My name is Reiki..." she looked at the floor, showing nervousness even more. Her voice was very quiet and timid, definitely in contrast with the way she carried her swords on her back.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

The two fell into silence once again, making Min feel a little uncomfortable. Struggling to find a topic to talk about, Min looked around. Suddenly, Luna cautiously walked over to Reiki and began to sniff the air around her.

"She is our friend."

Min reassured Luna in the ancient language. After hearing this, Luna went from being cautious and careful to happy, suddenly jumping onto Reiki's lap and giving a little bark, wagging her tail all the while. Min quickly lunged for Luna, quickly picking her up.

"I'm terribly sorry Reiki. Luna just sometimes gets excited.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am

She gasped and looked at her, "Urm... its fine..." She knelt down and looked at Luna, her eyes sparkled slightly, "Hey Luna..." she smiled slightly, her eyes lightened up as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am

Luna gave a small whine and sat down, waiting for Min to allow her to go meet this new friend. Not sure how Reiki was feeling, Min was hesitant to let her grip on Luna loose.

"If it's fine with you, how did you heal your wound? Are you an angel?"

Realising how she must have sounded, Min began to blush at relating a stranger to an angel. Not meaning it in any form of affection, Min was simply wondering whether Reiki was one of her kind.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 am

She gasped, blushing slightly at what she said 'Are you an Angel?' kept on running through her mind, then questions came into her mind, 'What am I?' 'Am I an Angel?' 'Am I just merely human?'
She frowned slightly and looked up at her, stroking Luna, "Well... to be honest... I wouldn't know what I am...."
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Confusion is all that Min was feeling. How could she not know? Perhaps an event had occurred that had an effect on Reiki's memory? Thinking about it, she decided to ask rather than make up stories.

"Can you please explain, Reiki?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 pm

She nodded "Yeah sure... well, before I was born, my parents were part of a family faction that I still do not know the name of... anyway... the day I was born... there was a massive attack on the Faction and they were wiped out... I was found by a Lone Wolf, who I thought was my mother... She didn't know what I was or what my parents were... and so, I, to this day, still don't know what I am... I don't even know why she didn't tell me the name of my families faction either..." She sighed and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 am

Min listened to Reiki's story, interested in all of this. After finishing, Min thought a little.

"So then perhaps I could help you? You would definitely need food with which I could provide you with. Perhaps you could even join the faction I'm in right now, the Trade Feeeration. We could be partners."

Min said happily. The thought of having someone to talk to cheered her up a little and also being able to do something for someone added to the joy. Hoping she would agree, Min looked towards Luna who had had been quietly sitting down the whole time. Min'd made a good friend. Luna was loyal and seemed to really like Min. This was a day she had never expected and was thinking could not get any better. Until Reiki came along. Her time here wasn't going to be wasted. Until she could return to he heavens, Min would help Reiki find the faction that her parents once run.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 am

She gasped and looked at her, "Partners? I don't know... I don't know if I am ready to join a Faction... I am sorry... but I don't think I can join... I am soo very sorry..."

A thought went through her head, 'The Trade Federation, I have heard of that before... but where...' her face dropped as she thought through this.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Min became a little disappointed and her smile dropped. But then, she reminded herself that it was Reiki's choice. Smiling once again, Min spoke in a cheery voice.

"Don't worry, Reiki. It's no problem at all. But if you do need something I can try to provide it to you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm

She smiled, "Well, I don't really know where I am... I am actually lost... and very low on supplies..."
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am

"I would be glad to help out. Me and Luna've collected plenty of berries. I'm sure we will not need them all for the potions."

Min said quickly with a bright smile in her face. Then a thought came into her head. Water. Perhaps of they walked a little further, they would find some? Looking into the sky, most of the birds seemed to be heading in one direction. Perhaps it was a water source.

"And I may know where we would be able to find some water."

Not wanting to lose sight of the birds, Min tried to hurry Reiki a little.

"But we will have to hurry. So will you be able to run?"

Min stood up and held out her hand in front of Reiki so she could stand up and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am

She smiled, "I can easily find a water source... There is no problems with that, but yeah, lets go" she stood up and accepted her hand.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Character Information

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 am

Holding tightly to her hand, Min ran through the trees, looking for the least dense path as best she could. After a bit of time, they came into a clearing with a big pond. After Reiki came through, Min went to her to check if she was ok. After heckling, Min went down near the water and inspected it. It seemed to be really clear. There were also some fish swimming in the water. Min looked around. There was also a sort of cave in the wall of a nearby mountain. The rocky cave only went about 2 metres deep but would be useful. There were also lots of dead trees lying around and they could be chopped for wood. Taking the pack on her back off, Min took a berry out and kneeling down, gave it to Luna. Then taking another, she held it towards Reiki.

"They're raspberries."

Min said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Start
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next