The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A New Start (continued) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A New Start (continued) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A New Start (continued) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A New Start (continued) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A New Start (continued) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A New Start (continued) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A New Start (continued) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A New Start (continued) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A New Start (continued) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

A New Start (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Gold : 3250

Character Information
Race:: Fallen

A New Start (continued) Empty
PostSubject: A New Start (continued)   A New Start (continued) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 pm

As the light faded, Min and her new friends, Luna and Reiki, were in front of the otherworldly gate. Ignoring this, Min quickly called for help. With the help of some more people, Min soon had Reiki lying on a bed in a hut with her cuts bandaged. Luna stayed in the hut to protect Reiki as Min left, thanking the kind woman who seemed to be in her thirties. Closing the door on her way out, Min rushed towards an area where no one had set up their shop and began crushing the berries she had collected into a bowl. Then, Min poured the juice into many bottles which she began to sell. Luckily, the spot was close to the hut so Reiki would easily find Min when she awoke.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

PostSubject: Re: A New Start (continued)   A New Start (continued) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 am

She slowly opened her eyes after some time and gasped, bolting upright, she panted, looking around. She caught sight of Luna and sighed in relief, "Just a dream..." she stroked Luna softly and smiled slightly, "How did we get here, girl?" She then stood up and and winched slightly, still feeling pain from the fight, if you could even call it a fight. She walked to the door, then wobbled, she sighed in frustration and went back to the bed, laying down, "Maybe its a bit too soon to move..." she muttered, she looked at Luna, patting the bed next to her, "Come here... it will be nice to have someone to cuddle for once..." she smiled softly again.
Back to top Go down
Min
Helper
Helper
Min

Gold : 3250

Character Information
Race:: Fallen

PostSubject: Re: A New Start (continued)   A New Start (continued) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm

Luna was startled when Reiki awoke suddenly but quickly calmed down. Luna enjoyed the stroking and closed her eyes, pushing her head towards Reiki's hand so she would do more. Luna understood little of what Reiki said, but when Reiki motioned for her to come to her, Luna jumped onto the bed and curled up near Reiki's waist, falling asleep again.

After a while, Min closed up shop and returned with a bottle of medicine and a bag of food. Min felt proud about herself for being able to help someone. Walking into the hut, Min looked towards Reiki, who seemed to be asleep. Walking over to a chair close to the bed, Min sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

PostSubject: Re: A New Start (continued)   A New Start (continued) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am

Some hours later, Reiki stirred and slowly came to, she looked at Luna and smiled, stroking her softly, "Hey girl..." she then looked over at Min, "Min... your back..." she smiled slightly, she then winched, sitting up way too fast, "Where have you been? I was pretty worried... I thought..." she scowled slightly, then shook her head, her expression softening again, she looked at her, "I am sorry... I didn't mean to be such a burden towards you..."

She slowly stood up and walked towards the door, winched at every fast movement of her body. She opened the door so that a nice cool breeze blew into her face, she closed her eyes and just relaxed, "I am guessing your part of a Faction... maybe a trading one? I was once part of a Faction... but only for one day..." she lowered her head, "The day I was born was the day that my Family's Faction was destroyed... I didn't even get to know any of them, to begin with, I thought I was the only one of my family left... but now I have found another water user who had a cloth with my family's initial... then I guess that person is a family member, I just don't understand why they would want to target me if I was their family... some how... I think they knew I was family... but I don't know what to think any more... I need to track them down... find them... I have so many answers I wish to ask... one of them being who the hell am I!!" she yelled the last part, then sighed, turning to face her, "Forgive me... I did not wish to become angry... It's just frustrating..."

She turned back to her and walked slowly towards the bed, sitting down with the odd winch here and there and then putting her hand on Luna's head, stroking her softly. "I hope I can find more than just answers... I want to know I am not alone in this world..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Start (continued)   A New Start (continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Start (continued)
Page 1 of 1