A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 am

she stopped screaming and bolted upright, she looked around, "Lola?" she sighed, looking at the floor, tears filled her eyes and she broke down. The tears flowed like a water fall as she weeped into her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 am

Kryn jumped back and yelped when Reiki screamed. When she had started crying he was at a lose for words. He'd not dealt with this type of thing before.

He ended up doing the same thing he did with his brother. He took the back of Reiki's head and placed it against his own forehead, as if to send happy thought to her, like pizza, or chocolate. Maybe even chocolate pizza, which would be totally amazing, the tomato sauce would be replaced with chocolate sauce, the cheese would be replaced with chocolate shavings. Yum.

Anyway, he closed his eyes and sang a lullaby. The song was in Terremian, so Reiki couldn't understand it (translation: didn't feel like making up lyrics), but the tone and tune itself were soothing.

When he finished, he moved his hand to the top of Reiki's head and patted it twice. He stood up and siad, "Please don't cry now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 am

she looked at the floor and then at him, she stood up and hugged him, "thank you...." she muttered, tears still fell down her face but not as bad, she looked at him like he was a brother or something, still holding onto him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:01 am

Kryn stood there, arms at his side. He looked at the ground. He'd betrayed his little brother. They had both felt that that song was their best connection, something between them two. But Kryn had acted on impulse; as if he'd done it all of his life.

He lifted his arms but stopped halfway. He dropped one arm and just patted Reiki's back. "Ms. Reiki, there's nothing to cry about. I don't know about you life or what you were dreaming about or remembering or whatever, but it was a dream. It was the past. All that matters is, it's not here; not now." He paused and then continued, "Are you feeling better? I think you woke everyone up in your sleep, I'd like to get out of here ASAP."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:09 am

She nodded and wiped her eyes, she then walked to the bed and put her cloak back on and her socks and boots, she then put the swords on her back and tightened the bandages on her hand, she then ran her hand through her hair, shaking it out slightly and looked at him, "Ok... lets go then... I don't want to be mobbed by angry tired people..." she smiled apologetically and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:45 am

Reiki went for the door. Kryn had a funner way out. He walked towards the window and said, "see ya outside." he opened it and jumped down from the second floor. He placed a hand against the wall and channeled electricity to his hand, slowing and then stopping his decent. he was close enough to the ground to just disconnect the flow of electricity and drop down. He could've jumped and made it just as easily, but he wanted to stay close to the wall, just in case someone was out of view when he jumped. He walked around to the front of the inn and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 am

She gasped and ran to the window, "what the hell.... well, I would like to try that aswell..." she jumped out of the window and landed firmly on her feet without the use of any magic, she then looked up at the window and smiled, "Nice..." she walked towards Kryn, "Well, that was fun.... lets go..." she smiled, a pure white feather was in her hair as she walked to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 am

"Oi. silly girl, what is someone had been under that window," Kryn said, turning around at the sound of Reiki's feet hitting the ground and her voice, "They would've been- feather." He took a step closer and examined it. "If I remember right, which I probably am, that wasn't there a few minutes ago, right?" He thought hard but ended with, "Leave it there, just 'cause." He proceeded onward to the destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:56 pm

she gasped and put her hand in her hair, retrieving the feather and looking at it, "How very strange... I have seen a feather just like this before..." she looked at him and then gasped running up to walk along side him, still holding the feather, "I wonder why I keep on seeing these pure white feathers... its kinda strange, they almost seem like they were dropped from the wings of an angel..." she giggled slightly at the thought of that and then kept on walking.

She stopped for a moment, "Dropped by an angel... but why would an angel want to keep an eye on me... it just doesn't seem right to have something as beautiful and graceful come and watch over me... I don't know... maybe this is mere coincidence that a bird with these beautiful wings just happens to fly over me whenever I jump down from an incredible height or do something dangerous... hmm... or maybe I am an angel..." she gasped and shook her head, making herself laugh again, "No way... I can't be an angel... its impossible!!!" she laughed hard to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Kryn stopped moment after Reiki stopped. He turned and listened to her monologue. He waited until her laughing died down a little. "It's possible." He said.

He fully turned towards Reiki and said, "It's totally possible," He said. "Is there any reason why not?"

Kryn turned and continued on his way again. even he was thinking of why Reiki couldn't be an angel, but he didn't know her that well, so he couldn't find any reason why she could either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm

She walked along side him, now looking serious, "Well, I can't be... I have never been to heaven before...." she looked up at the sky and frowned, "All angels come from the sky... so I can't be" she sighed and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Kryn laughed and said, "I could think of many theories to counter yours. For example: you could've been an earth-born angel. Or maybe more simply, half angel. Who knows?" He walked silently for a bit then continued, "Like I said: It's possible."

Kryn looked at the sky as he walked. "An angel, huh..... Ms. Reiki, if you are an angel, we'd be even more opposite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am

She gasped and stopped walking, she looked up at the sky, An Earth-born angel.... why would I of all people be an angel? Why would angels live here.... maybe a fallen angel? hmm....

She sighed and looked at the floor, she dropped the feather to the floor, she closed her eyes, deep in thought, her expression serious and somewhat confused. "I can't be a... angel..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Kryn didn't stop walking. "Maybe, maybe not." He didn't stop for her. He knew there was a lot of walking to do. Being biologically attuned with electricity and such, he knew he was walking south.

"We should keep walking. Now's not the time to get distracted. We're about to head into the wilderness, that means hostiles. Though there is a very low probability of that, it's better to be safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

She looked at him and nodded slowly, "I understand...." she muttered, walking ahead of him, wrapping her cloak around her shoulders, she had a funny feeling something was about to happen, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, the wind picked up and her eyes darted either side of her. She smirked slightly when she found a puddle on the floor, she walked straight towards it and walked through it. Her eyes glowed with magic slightly.

She closed her eyes as she walked, now seeing all of her surroundings, "I has rained here very recently... this may make it easier to anticipate hostiles and.... others..." she frowned, still walking, keeping her eyes closed and looked as if she had seen something which puzzled her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

"Convenient." Kryn said. He meant it too. He wished he could do whatever it is Reiki was doing. He left that to her as he focused on the direction and the time. "It's only a mile. At most, we'll be there in an hour. At most. At this pace, we should be there in about 25-30 minutes. Of course, that's no breaks or interruptions."

He looked around, wondering if there was somebody or something hiding behind one of those trees in the distance. He dismissed the idea. If one had wanted to attack, one would have already. Unless they were smart. He looked at Reiki. "Something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 am

She shook her head, "No... nothing is the matter...." she muttered, she opened her eyes and gasped, she pulled her two swords out and stood in front of Kryn blocking a throwing knife, "Damn that was too close...." she muttered, panting slightly, she winched at her hand and looked around, "Careful... we are being surrounded, they have a camouflage cloak over them so you wont see them..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

Kryn had drawn his sword when Reiki defended him. Though he wouldn't have been killed, taking the knife in the shoulder as apposed to elsewhere, he was lucky Reiki had blocked the knife for him.

"A sword won't do crap unless I can see them." He switched weapons, drawing his bow and knocking an arrow. "Give me directions. If I can't see them, be my eyes. It won't matter where I his them if I channel my arrows, so long as I hit them."

He heard somebody falling over behind him. He turned quickly and said, "Noob!" before shooting his arrow. He nailed the guy in the neck, or what the boy thought to be his neck, but the arrow seemed to be sticking out of nothing. Blood spilled out of the wound and over the dead guy's invisible body, revealing a, as Kryn had guessed, neck. "Oi, that's... interesting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 am

She nodded, "Ok... I can do that.." she made herself fall to kneeling and closed her eyes, her hands on the floor, "At your six... three people... behind the dead guy..." she muttered as she got to her feet and started running forward, "I will take out the one using the spell..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Kryn listen. He knocked an arrow while remembering his six was behind him. He had a total of 29 arrows left...

Kryn had limits here. He had to postulate a plan within-

"Screw it!" He yelled as he fired off 10 electrically charged arrows in rapid succession. Out of those 10, only 4 hit. the other 6 were stuck in the ground. 2 arrows his one person, the other 2 each hit one as well. They started bleeding and Kryn saw the locations he hit.

The person on the left was hit in the chest, the person in the middle was hit in the leg and nether area, and the last guy in the right got a face full of lightning channeled arrow. The left and right guys fell. the middle man fell to his knees holding his crotch.

Kryn put his bow in his quiver and drew his sword. He ran towards the man with the arrow in his ding and used his sword in a sort of half-uppercut, half-vertical spiral-slash yelling, "SHORYUKEN!" He land and swung the blood off his sword and calmly said, "Yatta."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 am

She stopped running, still in view of Kryn, she pulled a ribbon out and her swords instantly attached to them they started to multiply until there were ten on her now incredibly long blue ribbon, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, they all floated up in the air and pointed in certain directions, She opened her eyes and thrusted the ribbon as if it was a sword and all the swords responded to this, stabbing into what looked like invisible objects, the swords seemed to go right through and blood dripped off the tips of the blades. Every single men now was visible and they were all around them both. She panted and pulled at the ribbon, the swords merged into the two she normally carried on her back and she replaced the ribbon back in to her pocket, the two swords hit the floor. She did so also, but on her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Kryn swung his sword twice and said, "I'd suggest you run away. Otherwise, you'll get wet." Kryn hoped Reiki was listening and had caught on. Most of all, he hoped she had strength enough to use some kind of water spell on the enemies. That way, his lightning attacks will hurt even more.

While they were looking confused, Kryn attacked. The air smelled of ozone as he struck one man in the stomach with a palm in which he channeled lightning. The man fell holding his gut. Kryn extended his sword towards one man between him and Reiki. He pushed the sword to the right and cut the man nearly in half. He jumped over the man, which he could've done the whole time, and landed neck to Reiki, sword poised to strike or defend, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm

She looked at him and nodded, water lifted from the floor, surrounding all the men, she panted from concerntration and exhaustion...

"h-hurry Kryn...." she muttered to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 pm

"Game over." Kryn lowered his sword and poised for attack. Kryn's hair floated slightly and the air smelled of ozone again. The blade in his hand sparked once, twice, again. This last spark bright the lighting coating alive. A chirping sound emanated from the blade, like many birds were singing all at once.

"Thou art so boned!" He started his assault with an upward slash at the closest one. The man screamed in pain and fell. Other's around him looked in shock. "Shocked, huh? No? Well you will be..." He ran to the next person, and hit him too. He sped past the rest and knocked them down with one hit each. He ended back by Reiki, panting just as hard.

"Reiki, we need to get out of here. They're just going to be unconscious for a long time, they're all still alive. Do I need to carry you again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:37 pm

She shook her head, standing up and then falling to kneeling, panting slightly, "I- I believe so..." she muttered slightly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next