The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] Empty
PostSubject: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Kryn yawned sitting in an inn. He'd woken up this morning, not far from the Grand Trade. The room was just a regular wooden inn. Wooden floor boards, wooden wall, wooden roof. Not too fancy. He'd walked down the stairs and left the building.

Today was the day. He hoped to find his sister in this hunt. His bounty was a lightning controlling pink wolf, a form his sister could take using the right magic. According to his mother, it was a mix of her half-demon heritage and her beliefs that allowed her to transform and for what she transforms into. Beliefs as in religious beliefs of Terremia.

But that's besides the point.

Kryn checked his quiver. Deciding he had a good amount of arrows, he pulled a map out of a satchel on his belt. He sat down and stared at the map. On it was the map of an area. He'd been gathering information on the Rairō, taking notes on where it's been. He was now deciding on where to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:36 am

Reiki sighed and glanced over at her bubble of water, she walked into the inn and walked to a room and knocked on the door, "Kryn... I know your in there...." she sighed, "Stop running away from me..." she banged on the door again, then looked down at her right hand, still bandaged up.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Just as Kryn had picked a spot to search, he heard banging on the door. The he heard Reiki speak.

Dreaming Draikos, how'd she find me?

It then all came back to him. The paper. He sighed and stood up. He figured she'd caught up with him fair and square. He was about to leave anyway. He put on a smile and opened the door saying, "Why Reiki, I was beginning to believe you weren't coming." He then lied, "I was getting impatient; I was going to leave without you."

He stepped back. Underneath he still felt bad, for he saw her bandaged hand. "C'mon in, I won't run anymore."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 am

She blinked slightly and walked in, holding her hand, "Of course you thought that... Make me feel like an idiot as I left that paper at the inn.... so I have been using this..." she pointed to the water bubble floating over the top of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Kryn looked at the bubble. "That thing again." He made his way to the bed in the room. He tried to deduce what it was by himself, but he couldn't. He spread his map over the bed before asking, "What is that, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:52 am

She smiled, "You drink water.... that's how I found you... This bubble helps me see and track people or anything for that matter when there is water in their vicinity..." She smiled and looked at the bubble and it popped and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 pm

"I hate you," he said. Without pausing for her to respond, he said, "I've deduced out three areas that the Rairō is most likely to be." He pointed to three circles on the map. "I've now realized that marking them with permanent ink was stupid and I'll have to find a new map." He threw the bad map behind him and said, "Putting my stupidity aside, let's bring it back again. How's your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 pm

She sat down on a chair and sighed looking down at her hand, "its fine..." she looked away slightly, cradling her hand in her other arm, "I don't feel the pain anymore..." she muttered quietly, an obvious sign she was near enough lying, she was feeling the pain, but she didn't want to worry him or anything and so she lied so he didn't think she was a liability or anything to this job. Another way to show she was still in pain with it was the fact she rarely moved it, even that arm for that matter. She sighed and closed her eyes, as if trying to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

"Liar," He said too quickly to even make out himself, which he then quickly followed up with, "There's the northwestern outskirts of town, a large plains area a mile south, or the snowy mountains beyond the outskirts to the northwest."

He walked towards the window, the opposite wall of the door. He looked out and continued, "I'll let you decide." He paused.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 pm

She opened her eyes slightly, "the plains?" she looked at the floor for a moment, as if recalling something, "Ok... well how long we got till we have to be there?" she looked at him and then rubbed her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm

"You don't go, I go. You stay here. Though we both know you're going to go anyway, I would like to put my ideal situation on the matter. It'll take quite a while. Before we go, I need to look at your hand first. Depending on whether or not it's better, which it should be for a normal person, which we've established you are not. If it's worse, I'll have to keep you here, even if I must hurt you to do it." Kryn placed a hand on the pommel of his sword, completely ignoring Reiki's tears. "So please, unwrap your hand."

He may have sounded like a huge jerk, but he knew Reiki would follow him if he didn't stop her or push her away. He didn't want her coming anymore. Last time he'd drastically underestimated her weakness to lightning, but, if this is his sister, and this wolf will fight back, he didn't even know if he'd survive a hit at full power. He was scared for Reiki, more so than he was for himself.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 pm

She sighed and feverishly unwrapped her hand, it showed scars of what happened and it looked swore, but not as bad as it had done.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Kryn took a good look at her hand. His eyes widened. This time he overestimated her weakness. She was healing quite fine, slower still than a regular person, but faster than he had originally thought.

He took her hand ever so gently. He looked closer. He started moping, but didn't allow it. He smiled. "That's very good, Ms. Reiki. It obviously hurts, yes, but the pain should be nothing but a dull soreness, in a day, and the skin should completely heal in maybe a few days. I'm really surprised. I'm going to have to suck it up... Get ready, and change the bandages." He let go of her hand and plopped onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:47 pm

She nodded and started wrapping the wound in a new bandage, "I guess no rest then?" she looked up at him, her eyes showed sleepless nights of her tracking him. She sighed and stood up, looking ready to go, exhaustion still etched on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

The thought of Reiki just now getting here had just crossed his mind as she asked about rest. He chuckled. "I'm sorry, yes. Rest first."

Kryn stepped towards the door, and sat against the wall. "Just take the bed or the wall or whatever. It'd be bestest to rest before going."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:34 pm

She sat on the bed and took her cloak off, putting it next to her, she then took her gloves off and boots and socks, when she too her above the knee socks off though, it revealed tightly wrapped bandages over her legs, she then removed them slightly to reveal burn scars.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Kryn closed his eyes while he got comfortable on the wall. He opened one eye and saw Reiki's burns scars. He closed his eye, for he didn't want to stare. He was able to stay quiet but curiosity got the best of him. "More electrical burns?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 pm

she sighed and looked at him, "No, burns from a fire when I was very little... well, only a couple of hours old actually..." she looked at them and then re-bandaged them. she then lay on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:08 am

"I see." He didn't push for information. He closed his eyes and started to nod off. He reached a hand up to the door which was next to him and locked it. He'd not want people walking in. With this, he sat there, unable to sleep due to his waking up not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 am

she fell asleep on the bed, then moved in her sleep to the wall opposite to the door, she had her back against the wall and hugged her swords, she seemed very peaceful there and didn't move at all.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 am

Kryn opened one eye again. It seemed Reiki was asleep. He closed his eyes again and waited...

His eyes popped open at a sudden realization, "I'm going to be sooo bored." He whispered to himself, so as to not wake Reiki. He plopped on the floor and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 pm

She stirred slightly, "No... don't leave me..." she muttered with fear in her voice, a tear fell down her face, "I need you... You can't leave.... please..."
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Unable to sleep, Kryn found him eavesdropping on a sleeping Reiki. He rolled over on the floor and stared at the ground, remembering that those were the same words he said to his dad years ago.

Kryn sat up and looked at Reiki. He looked at her hand.

He'd made a decision. He unlocked the door and walked out, locking it again with his key. He felt bad for leaving her, but he didn't want her to get hurt or even killed.

She's going to follow me anyway, he thought, I guess it doesn't really matter.

With that, he walked away from the door. His destination: the southern plains.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:02 pm

She screamed in her sleep, "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!" she sounded like she was saying it to him, and a memory, tears fell down her face as she screamed in her sleep, her hand out stretched towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Kryn was just down the hall when he heard Reiki's scream. He stopped. After a little bit, he said, "Damnit, this girl talks too much in her sleep. She'll wake everyone else."

He walked back to his room and went in, locking the door behind him. He went over to reiki and tried to shake her awake by the shoulders. "Ms. Reiki, wake up," he kept saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next