The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Nova [Azure] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Nova [Azure] EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Nova [Azure] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Nova [Azure] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Nova [Azure] EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Nova [Azure] EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Nova [Azure] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Nova [Azure] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Nova [Azure] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Nova [Azure]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcanaTheFool

ArcanaTheFool

Gold : 160

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Nova [Azure] Empty
PostSubject: Nova [Azure]   Nova [Azure] EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Nova [Azure] 29672973_mNova [Azure] Tumblr_mcv7cpoztk1rc2bg6o1_500

~Basics~

Full Name:
Nova Hitomi

Nicknames(s):
Haru or Yuki

Race:
The Fallen

Birth place:
Helios

Faction:
Azure

Demon Charmer (aids travelers and hunters with demon charming to prevent attacks, or forestall the target demons. The amount of demons that are able to be charmed depends on the charmer's level, and some demons are unable to be charmed.)

Title/Rank:
Trainee

Hobbies/Pastime:
Fishing, alchemy, and exploring

Talents/Skills:
Knowledgeable in plant types
Plays flute well
Knowledgeable of Demons
Acute Hearing

~Background~

Family:
(Does your character have any important family? If not what happened to them?) His only known family was his sister, Song Hitomi, and she had taken in Nova when he was found, and taught him ways to utilize demon charming. She was killed by a powerful demon, and Nova was taken in by Song's older brother, Ten Hitomi.

Hometown:
Yuukirei (A village known for its surrounding forests, with many unknown plants, animals and demons. It is considered one of the most undeveloped villages in Helio, as it does not contain much technology.)

Back story:
He was found unconscious by a group of travelers in a heavily wounded state near the bank of the Hibeki Stream, which was a dying branch of the main river nearby the Yuukirei Village. Among the travelers was the skilled demon charmer, Song Hitomi, who took the responsibility of healing the injured boy. Upon regaining consciousness that night he revealed his name, Nova, to Song who was attending to his wounds. He wouldn't reveal any more, and did not speak to the group during the most of the journey. He was able to walk 3 days after they had found him, even was making a quick recovery in his other injuries to the astonishment to the others as well.
Upon reaching the final stretch of the journey in the mountain range of Helio a large demon with the appearance of a skeleton climbed out of a rift in the ground whilst cackling. It carried a blackened scythe with a reddish ochre that could make an onlooker shudder. Its callous body gave off an aura of hunger, and desperation as it advanced on the group. The travelers looked on in surprise at the creature that stood before them, except for song, who pulled out a transverse (vertical) flute, and commenced to play a slow, clear tune that only those who were not demons must have acute hearing to regard. The demon, froze in midstep, and retreated into the rift at which it came. This was Nova's first experience with Demon-charming and when he decided to become a demon-charmer.
After the end of the journey, with the payment of Song for getting the travelers safely to their destination, Nova decided to become an apprentice to Song. To signify that Nova was considered family, he was given the last name of Hitomi. Under the apprenticeship, he achieved many demon-charming skills, and was able to join the faction Azure as well. Under that faction he gained the 2nd personality of Yuunan. Nova eventually mentioned to song that he had no former memory of himself before she had found him, and she mentioned that it would be her goal to find out if she could find his identity.
At a certain time afterward, Song was commanded by a nobel in a certain area to take out a powerful demon, and he did not allow her to decline. As she was forcefully made to leave the village, Nova was holding her flute on a mission somewhere else, so she took her family's weak demon-charming flute to the mission.... The mission ended in disaster, and caused the death of Song. During that month, Nova remained silent and unattached to everyone. Eventually he was convinced by Yuunan that he should come out of his shock. Nova also learned from Yuunan, that Song mentioned before that she had a brother...
Ten Hitomi was to take care of Nova from then on, and continue his Demon-charm training. Before the start of the training, Ten gave Nova, Song's treasured scarf that was somewhat withered saying that her final wish was for Nova to have it. Ten maintains a disdain for Nova, saying that he was the cause of her death for having her flute that contained much of her eneergy.
Upon completing his training, he left to the faction to complete missions that Song firmly believed in, and get strong enough to defeat the demon that had killed Song. He is also awaiting to find the name of the nobel that sent Song to her death. Nova also contains some amount of guilt for her death, and believes that working for this faction will atone for her death.

~Physical~

Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 121 lbs.
Build: light, and quick
Skin: slightly pale
Hair: jet-black
Eyes: dark brown
Left/Right Handed: right-handed
How does s/he dress:
Wears loose clothing that is similar to the clothing normally worn in Yuukirei, that reflects the colors black and white. And he also has a bright red scarf wrapped warmly around his collar. He also has his flute tied to a string and placed around his neck, underneath the scarf.

Accessories:
Scarf (belonged to Song Hitomi, and passed on to Nova by Ten Hitomi)

Mannerism/Pose/Movement:
He is very protective of his scarf, even in battle, and moves in a way so that he can be unnoticeable at times.

Voice:
He speaks with a gentle, and unimposing voice, and can be childish with those he is acquainted with at times. He will speak equally even with those who are enemies.

~Emotional~

~What does this character think/feel about~
The opposite sex: shy around some (prone to nosebleeds)
Politics: Lightly thinks about politics
Religion: Has not delved into any religion
Science: Very knowledgeable at it, and enjoys it immensely
Drugs and alcohol: Finds no need for drugs and alcohol
Killing/Murder: Will kill only those who see little value in another's life.
Life: Views it as very important
Death: Will try to prevent another person's death, even with own life at stake.
Society: Does not think much of it, unless there is an obvious unbalanced amount of power in the society. Dislikes nobles.
Personality: Observing, and kind, and difficult to provoke
State of the world: Dislikes how the world is now, and hopes to end the reign of those he finds "unjust".
Their own Faction: Heavily believes in their ideals, but will not always do as told, if it goes against his ethics.

~Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes and Attitudes~

Secret desires: Wants to apologize to Song, and Ten (Who will not accept it)
How do they express themselves: Utilizes music
Most at ease when: In the forest, fighting, or with a friend
Personality/Mental/Social Strengths: Not willing to lose a friend, and will be willing to help if help is needed.
Personality/Mental/Social Flaws: judges self heavily, and can be cold at times.
Greatest Fear: Losing someone close
Phobias/Insecurities: Afraid of Thunder and Powerful Demons

~Likes and Dislikes~

Dislikes: Thunder, Ten Hitomi, powerful Demons, and nobles

~Favourite~
Colour: green
Clothing: loose red or black clothing
Food/drinks: cookies, cake or anything sweet
Animal: Mice

~Least Favorite ~
Colour: Orange
Clothing: Tight clothing
Food/drinks: bitter tasting foods
Animal: snakes
~~~~~~~~~~
Motto/Personal quote: The world is so monochrome, isn't it? I'll try to make it more colorful.
Most prized possession: His scarf, and flute

~Relationship~

Marital status: single
Loves:none
First crush: Song Hitomi
Best Friends: Rowan
Friends:Song Hitomi
Hates :none
Dislikes: Ten Hitomi
Rivals: none
Pets : Rowan

~Powers~

Element: Light

~Personal Spells/Abilities~

Zenith - Upon announcing the name of this spell, air in a focused area is hardened, and given a solid form. This solid form of air can be used to create barriers or floating projectiles to attack a target. This spell requires a vast amount of concentration.

Callous Force - This is an ability, in which the 2nd personality forcibly or is given permission to take over the body, due to the exhaustion of the original personality. Such causes could be stress, heavy damage, mutual consent, and in rare cases this can become permanent due to illness or mental damage to the host. This ability normally lasts for about 5 minutes in situations that are not urgent.

~Transformation/Form Skills~

Nova [Azure] Blade_of_Lost_Gods

Yuunan - (shape of a sword in weapon form) The second personality of Nova, that is forceful and raucous. Does not like to take orders, and can blind opponents by staring into their eyes, if he wishes. His personality can become unpredictable at times, and he can be a bother to those he is around. He firmly believes in Nova's beliefs, and can be kind to those who are younger than himself, and those in need of help. This second personality can be a perv during non-urgent times. In weapon form, his blade can cut send sharp waves of heat by slashing through light, and exhausts his user heavily if not used properly. The silver blade can duplicate itself into 2 one-hand swords, if needed during combat.

~First Form Skills~

Yuunan - (moonlit thorns) The weapon shortens (when in dual one-hand sword form) into small daggers, and the color of the daggers becomes a midnight black. The speed of the daggers in this form is faster than that of the original dual one-handed swords, and has a chance of causing unconsciousness, or poisoning by contact. The user is unable to be affected by these statuses, and can move faster in this form.

Yuunan - (sunlit tower) The sword broadens, and gets larger ( When in single, 2-hand form) The sword is now able to create larger waves than before, and the handling of this form increases spell strength, and lessens the need for concentration in the execution of these spells. The sword becomes noticeably heavier, and does much more damage than other forms in one strike.

~Other~

~Equipment~
Yuunan - (2nd personality weapon) It is able to move on its own if it needs to, and has the ability to duplicate into 2 one-handed swords. This weapon is able to communicate with its user, and manipulate light, as well as create it. To create light, it has to utilize the user's energy and willpower.

Demon Charming Flute - This instrument was given by Song Hitomi, and contains a small amount of her essence. This item can soothe a demon, and give powerful mental suggestion through sound. Only those with basic training in Demon charming are able to fully utilize its basic power. An experienced user can have a range of about 5,000 kilometers, while inexperienced users can reach about 500 kilometers.This flute is made of enchanted wood that is rare to find at the present time. This flute is very resistant to fire.

~Pets~

Rowan is a pet mouse that Nova was given by Ten to have as company, as Ten does not accompany Nova often. Rowan has soft silvery fur that glistens brightly in moonlight, and he is very loyal to Nova. Nova is able to communicate well with Nova, and maintains the role of a companion to Nova.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[u]Face Claim:
Kisiragi Shintaro - Kagerou Project

Last edited by ArcanaTheFool on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling, pic was missing, and more detail +plus other editing)
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Gold : 2850

Character Information
Race:: Human

Nova [Azure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova [Azure]   Nova [Azure] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 am

I apologize for it taking so long for me to get to your profile and i hope its not been to much of an issue. Also your name "Arcana the Fool" makes me think persona =D.

Alrighty now on the grading that profile.

-His birth place shouldnt be left blank , simply selecting a continent for him to be born on would be fine.

-Yunaan is the name of his sword correct? But im guessing it also has the ability to take over his body as well , at least when its not in weapon form? Also would it be possibly to describe the sword better or display a picture of it so its easier too understand how it looks in its base form.

-Blinding people would be a little strong in battle and with everything else your character can already do i feel that it should be removed from his abilities.

-Lastly please place the splitting form as well as the heated slashs that are sent out of the sword as their own seperate abilities , as they are included in the form itself. Unless the sword is always split into two when its in combat that is.

Other than that your profile looks fantastic.

Please bump when your done editing.

((Note: i edited your profile to add /center to the end since its makes it easier for me to read when its all centered.
Back to top Go down
https://tpww.rpg-board.net
ArcanaTheFool

ArcanaTheFool

Gold : 160

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Nova [Azure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova [Azure]   Nova [Azure] EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Zekaire wrote:
I apologize for it taking so long for me to get to your profile and i hope its not been to much of an issue. Also your name "Arcana the Fool" makes me think persona =D.

Alrighty now on the grading that profile.

-His birth place shouldnt be left blank , simply selecting a continent for him to be born on would be fine.

-Yunaan is the name of his sword correct? But im guessing it also has the ability to take over his body as well , at least when its not in weapon form? Also would it be possibly to describe the sword better or display a picture of it so its easier too understand how it looks in its base form.

-Blinding people would be a little strong in battle and with everything else your character can already do i feel that it should be removed from his abilities.

-Lastly please place the splitting form as well as the heated slashs that are sent out of the sword as their own seperate abilities , as they are included in the form itself. Unless the sword is always split into two when its in combat that is.

Other than that your profile looks fantastic.

Please bump when your done editing.

((Note: i edited your profile to add /center to the end since its makes it easier for me to read when its all centered.

Thanks, so much...I'm pretty surprised, I thought I would do a whole lot worse...

And I edited out the suggestions, but I'm still unsure about the "in combat part" I added, and if its ok...

And a lot of people think of Persona when they see my profile name ^^
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Gold : 2850

Character Information
Race:: Human

Nova [Azure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova [Azure]   Nova [Azure] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 am

One other thing is that since Demon is a Race players may be using that it only works on people who want it to. Otherwise it would be comsidered God Modding. Though i suspect its use is more for RP purposes than Combat.

Other than that profile looks good and you are approved. Enjoy Rping in TPWW and welcome to the site. ^_^

Also you may want to change your username to your character name as thats the way the site works for the most part. Feel free to use just their first name or their whole name.
Back to top Go down
https://tpww.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Nova [Azure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova [Azure]   Nova [Azure] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova [Azure]
Page 1 of 1